Goway has unveiled its new 2017/18 Downunder brochure, highlighted by more than 450 travel ideas for travel in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
According to officials, the new brochure features every possible style of travel imaginable – from private touring, to cruises, family vacations and youth Working Holidays, right up to Luxury VIP Travel.
New for 2017-18 are the following:
- Live Like a Local – A travel highlight for most Globetrotters is to mingle and interact with locals. But to actually live amongst them, even for just a short time, is an experience of a life time.
- Australian Air Safaris – trips to the highlights of Australia travelling by private aircraft.
- Downunder Farmstays – spend a night or two on a Downunder Farm.
- True North Cruises – Luxury Expedition Cruising in Australia in the Kimberley Region, from Sydney over the holiday season, and also in Papua New Guinea.
- New Zealand Voyager – First Class Escorted Cruise & Tour vacations with APT.
- Norwegian Cruise Lines in Australia and New Zealand.
- Cruise Ship Shore Excursions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Polynesia Spa – offering hotel mineral bathing and sumptuous spa treatments in Rotorua.
- Zealandia in Wellington – the world’s first fully-fenced urban eco-sanctuary, with an extraordinary 500-year vision to restore a Wellington valley’s forest and freshwater ecosystems as close as possible to their pre-human state.
- Train it to the Hunter Valley – an overnight trip to the Hunter Valley wine production region outside of Sydney.
- Dragonfly Dreaming – Kakadu 4WD Safari, a great way to visit the Top End.
- Mike Ball Dive Expeditions on the Great Barrier Reef – liveaboard expeditions, especially suited to divers.
- Cooktown 4WD Safari – overnight safari in Far North Queensland.
- Best Western Hotel Passes in Australia.
- Sydney Discovery tour for 18-39’s – A five-day trip around Sydney and surrounds, just for the youth market.