National Car Rental has launched its annual “Rent Rent Reward” promotion for Canadians.
Through its Emerald Club, National offers registered members the opportunity to earn one free rental day for every two qualifying rentals during the promotion. Each free day covers base rate (time and mileage) only. To further increase members’ chances to earn free days, this year’s promotion offers additional promotional points to members who complete any five bonus opportunities through “Rent Rent Reward” and to members when they complete their third qualifying rental during the promotion. Now in its 11th year, the promotion has an earning period through Feb. 28, 2018, and a redemption period through June 15, 2018.
Registered members receive one free rental day for every 600 points accrued through the promotion period, and every qualifying rental is worth 300 points. Additional bonus points can be earned through both rental and non-rental activities, including:
- Utilizing National’s mobile app to book rentals while earning unlimited points (75 points per completed rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Participating in the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. – at Emerald Aisle locations (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental).
- Completing an online customer survey (one-time bonus of 50 points).
New this year, members can earn even more points by:
- Completing three qualifying rentals (one-time bonus of 200 points upon completion of third rental).
- Completing any five bonus opportunities available through “Rent Rent Reward” (one-time bonus of 75 points upon completion of fifth bonus opportunity).