Luxury line Silversea Cruises has launched a new group sales program offering more choices, more flexibility and more time for travel agents to get results.
The upgraded program is available for new group bookings on all 2017 and 2018 voyages.
New incentives designed to help agents grow their group business include:
!!! Price protection for 90 days, allowing agents to promote groups with greater confidence;
- Tour conductor requirements as low as one per nine berths;
- Onboard Spending Credits of up to $300 per suite, which are now protected even if only one suite sails.
- Onboard Spending Credits now applicable on Silver Explorer, Silver Discoverer and Silver Cloud expedition voyages – in addition to all ocean ships;
- Combinability with such promotional programs as Silver Select, Early Booking Bonus and promotional Economy Class Air/Business Class Air rates – in addition to Venetian Society Savings, Extended Voyage Savings and Onboard Savings;
- One group per ship may be booked per month, per travel agency.
- And no deposit is required to create the group. (A 25% deposit is required to make individual suite assignments, and is due to Silversea within seven days from the date the individual suite is reserved and/or the guest name provided.)
“With these enhancements, it’s easier than ever for agents to sell group travel with Silversea and introduce their clients to an award-winning luxury travel experience that is unsurpassed,” said Mark Conroy, Silversea’s managing director for the Americas. “Groups are a great way for agents to maximize their earning potential, and now with the new program they have more time and more ways to close the sale on a broad range of exciting itineraries.”
Agents with existing 2017 or 2018 groups booked under the previous group sales program have the option to convert to the new program if they wish, and each booking within the group would then be subject to the most current applicable fare.