Princess Cruises has unveiled its 2019 Europe cruises and cruisetours, open for sale Dec. 14.
Noteworthy itineraries for the 2019 season include Northern Europe, with the cruise line’s return to Greenland on Pacific Princess, new departures out of Dublin on the popular British Isles itineraries aboard Crown Princess and the opportunity to search for the Northern Lights in Norway on Sapphire Princess, sailing the longest season ever out of London (Southampton), England.
All cruises include the line’s exclusive and award-winning Local Connections program, bringing storytellers aboard to share their personal insights about upcoming ports, offering guests an insider’s guide to their next destination.
The 2019 season features five ships sailing to 130 destinations from the corners of the Mediterranean to the northernmost tip of Europe. Guests can choose from 85 unique itineraries on 211 cruise departures, visiting 37 countries, featuring 30 ports with longer time ashore, including five ports with overnight stays.
“Europe is a destination our guests want to come back to year after year,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president. “Our 2019 itineraries offer so many desired European destinations and experiences that will leave our guests inspired and changed by the local culture, food, landscape and charm of these iconic places.”
- Greenland & Iceland (with optional Edinburgh Military Tattoo), 18-day voyage on Pacific Princess, roundtrip from London (Dover), calling to Greenland, Iceland, and Edinburgh (Rosyth) for the opportunity to see the world-famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Search for the Northern Lights 12-day voyage on Sapphire Princess, roundtrip from London (Southampton), with an overnight in Alta and a late-night stay in Tromso, to enhance the chance of seeing one of Mother Nature’s greatest wonders.
- Scandinavia & Russia, 11-day sailings from Helsinki (in addition to Copenhagen and Berlin (Warnemunde).
- British Isles 12-day cruises departing from Dublin (in addition to London (Southampton) and Paris/Normandy (Le Havre).
- Grand Mediterranean and Grand Western Mediterranean, 11-day voyages on Emerald Princess, combinable for a 22-day Grand Mediterranean Collection voyage.
- Spanish Passage & Panama Canal, 29-day adventure from Barcelona to Los Angeles on Emerald Princess.
- Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Wales on 14-day cruises aboard Pacific Princess, with maiden calls to Portland (for Stonehenge), Portree (Isle of Skye) and Aberdeen.
- Additional opportunity to visit Greenland on a 16-day Greenland & Canada voyage on Ocean Medallion-enabled Caribbean Princess, roundtrip New York.