A Little Appreciation From TourRadar
TourRadar has unveiled its new incentive program to celebrate Travel Advisor Appreciation Month in May.
And to recognize the hard work of travel agents, TourRadar is giving away three organized adventures to Peru, Italy, and any destination provided by Europamundo to three winners.
Throughout the month of May, there are many ways an agent can be entered to win:
- Any new agent who registers on TourRadar.com/agents
- A current agent who logs in during the month of May
- Registered agents who attend one of TourRadar’s hosted webinars in May
- Any agent who refers two other agents to register on the TourRadar Agent Portal
- Any new or current agent who follows TourRadar on the TourRadar Agent Facebook page and TourRadar Instagram @TourRadar
In addition, the first 50 new agents who place their first booking will receive a USD$100 cash bonus.
Travis Pittman, CEO and co-founder of TourRadar, said: “We appreciate the hard work and dedication of our travel advisors, and we want to show our gratitude by giving them a chance to experience the world on our organized adventures.”
And Pittman added: “We hope this appreciation month will inspire our agents to continue doing what they love and encourage them to share their passion for travel with others.”
The winners will have the opportunity to explore the wonders of these beautiful countries with expert guides and immerse themselves in the local cultures. Full terms and conditions are available here. Participating in the giveaway are three operators, Europamundo, Trexperience, and Omega Tours who are all trusted partners that sell on the TourRadar platform.
To participate in the program, travel agents must be registered with TourRadar and make bookings between May 1 and May 31, 2023.
Go to www.tourradar.com/agents for more.