With the recent success of its latest Limitless Digital Conference, Travel Edge continued its drive to re-imagine the travel conference in a way that highlights the advisor experience, product relevance and one-of-a-kind properties.
With 300 luxury travel advisors from Travel Edge attending the recent live conference and dozens of industry-leading partners presenting, the Limitless event and its theme of “Escape to the Extraordinary” provided much needed inspiration, support and energy for an advisor community that spans North America.
Unique to Limitless is a standing agreement that all presenters must be live and their presentations experiential. Despite the technical complexity of working with people and devices from all over the world, this focus on live tours of properties, aircraft and destinations drives engagement and creates a unique and entertaining conference.
Michael Johnson, EVP Travel Edge, said: “The Travel Edge Limitless Luxury Conference is proof that digital conferences don’t have to be boring or full of canned PowerPoint decks.”
He pointed out that: “When a virtual conference experience offers content that’s extraordinarily relevant and truly compelling, we found that advisors are highly motivated to attend and stay engaged throughout.”
Highlights included the Travel Edge Luxury Market – a virtual tasting menu of the finest luxury properties in North America. Luxury Market presenters included such outstanding properties and brands as Hidden Doorways, J. Mak Hospitality, Vermejo: a Ted Turner Reserve, Relais & Châteaux, Aman, Auberge Resorts, Kimberley Hotel, and Virgin Limited Edition. These unique destinations were supported by leading luxury suppliers like Silversea, Privé Private Jets, the Four Seasons and others.
Following the launch of the Limitless Conference in July 2020, the Travel Edge team knew that they had to be both relevant – talking about accessible destinations that reflected current client interest – and balanced, ensuring that they highlighted the right mix of larger international partners and of more unique or bespoke experiences that only insiders tend to know about.
With this vision of inspiring and relevant content, and the efforts of the approximately 40 partner sponsors, Limitless delivered a compelling experience for Travel Edge advisors.
- Platinum Sponsors: Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts; American Airlines + American Airlines Vacations; Belmond; Delta and Delta Vacations; Waldorf Astoria / LXR / Conrad Hotels & Resorts; Kensington Tours; Oceania Cruises; IslandLuxe
- Gold Sponsors: Air Canada; Silversea; Seabourn; Celebrity X Cruises; Relais & Châteaux; Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Silver Sponsors: J. Mak Hospitality; British Airways; AmaWaterways; Aman; Hidden Doorways; Minor Hotels; National Car Rental; Westjet
Part of the extraordinary experience of the Limitless conference was the many incredibly luxurious prizes that were awarded to lucky attendees throughout the two-day event, including:
- Air Canada: two Signature Service (formerly Business Class) tickets to anywhere in the world they fly, with an approximate value of over $20,000 USD.
- Seabourn: an all-inclusive 7-night luxury sailing cruise for two, in a luxurious Ocean View Suite, all with an approximate value of $18,000 USD.
- Silversea: a luxury cruise for two of up to 14 days on a selection of their ships, worth approximately $20,000 USD.
- Minor Hotels: a six-night getaway at their properties Anantara Dhigu, Niyama Private Islands and Anantara Kihavah, with an approximate value of $10,400 USD.
- IslandLuxe Resorts, St. Lucia: a six-night getaway that included Cap Maison, Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain, worth approximately $9,000 USD.
Go to www.traveledge.com for more.