Dinosaur Trips reveals six North American dates for 2024
Dinosaur Trips, the trailblazer in dinosaur and paleontology-focused travel expeditions, has revealed six new dates for its 2024 North American trips.
“We’re beyond thrilled to unveil our meticulously crafted North American trip dates for 2024. At Dinosaur Trips, we’re
offering more than simply vacation experiences; we’re delivering unforgettable journeys and unparalleled access to the world of paleontology in the best dinosaur destinations in the world ,” said Zach Vanasse, founder and director, Dinosaur Trips. “Our itineraries blend education, adventure, comfort, discovery, and family fun, providing a unique experience for both dinosaur enthusiasts and those who haven’t discovered their inner dino-lover yet!”
2024 North American trips
Dinosaur Trips’ 2024 North American Trip departures are :
Route 66 Million Years Ago – Arizona & California (May 2 to May 10)
- Brace yourself for a 9-day odyssey through the majestic terrains of Arizona and California, where prehistoric footprints converge with modern marvels. Led by the charismatic and compelling Dr. Brian Curtice, prominent paleontologist and founder of Fossil Crates, Route 66 Million Years Ago is a journey through rocks and time like never before!
Red Rocks & Raptors – Utah & Colorado: (May 13 to May 20)
- Dr. Brian Curtice will also guide guests on this unforgettable 8-day expedition to unearth the secrets of the past in the rugged landscapes of Utah and Colorado, home to some of the most significant dinosaur discoveries, unbelievable wildlife experiences, and jaw-dropping panoramas that will stick with you for a lifetime.
Alberta Badlands & Beyond – Alberta, Canada: (June 30 to July 13) | (July 15 to July 28)
- Embark on one of two thrilling 14-day adventures across Alberta, where fossils and stunning vistas await. You’ll get hands-on experience digging for dinosaur bones on a genuine fossil dig in northern Alberta, experience the “Dinosaur Capital of the World” in Drumheller, and rub shoulders with some of the greatest minds working in paleontology and dinosaur research today.
Alberta Badlands Family Adventure – Alberta, Canada: (July 30 to Aug. 6)
- This family-friendly week-long adventure welcomes guests of all ages for a vacation experience that will inspire young and old imaginations alike. Led by paleontologist and certified fossil preparator Bethany Burke of BK Bones, this itinerary was crafted to educate, entertain, and enthrall as guests explore the world of dinosaurs across this epic western Canadian province.
Montana Family Adventure: (Aug. 9 to Aug. 17)
- Calling all families with little paleontologists in the making for a week of bonding and revelations against the backdrop of Big Sky Country. Get ready to bring cowboy and dinosaur dreams alike to life as you explore the Montana Dinosaur Trail and more, again led by BK Bones’ own Bethany Burke, on an itinerary where families can create lasting memories surrounded by paleontology discoveries and unparalleled natural beauty.
Space is limited for each trip, so guests are encouraged to book early to secure their spot on these exclusive adventures.
Dinosaur Trips is offering early-bird savings of $250 per person until Feb. 1, 2024.
For more information and to reserve your spot visit dinosaurtrips.com or email [email protected].