We’re going social!
Canada’s travel industry will be able to tune in live to the second annual Agents’ Choice 2019 Awards Gala in Toronto on June 13 and find out all of the results of the Agents’ Choice 2019 Readership Survey as they’re being announced at the event.
Plus there will be a prize for the most engaged social media follower … watch for prize details coming soon!
Gala glamour and glitz
In 2019, the Agents’ Choice Readership Survey celebrates its 20th anniversary of tracking the supplier favourites of Canadian travel agents at Agents’ Choice Awards Gala in Toronto on June 13.
At this year’s Gala, we’ll mark the emerald anniversary of Canada’s most trusted travel industry readership survey with a night of celebrations that include:
- A cocktail party sponsored by WestJet.
- Dinner by renowned caterer Oliver and Bonacini.
- All drinks sponsored by TravelBrands.
- An awards presentation hosted by the incomparable Tim Law, partner at Heiftez, Crozier, Law.
- And back by popular demand, Nova Sounds, sponsored by by Jamaica.
Plus, we’ll be awarding the prestigious W.H. Baxter Lifetime Achievement Award to one of our industry’s deserving luminaries.
Ah, but the Gala doesn’t end when the last award is presented, nope, those attending the 20th anniversary event will enjoy an exclusive after party hosted by Tourism Ireland and Royal Irish Tours, and featuring:
- A live performance by The O’Deadlys.
- Irish gin welcome cocktails.
- Oyster shucking (and eating).
- A special performance by champion Irish dancers.
- Guinness chocolate cupcakes and a selection of Irish cheeses.
- Irish whiskey tasting.
- Gift basket giveaways.
- And lots, lots, lots more.
And the entire evening is supported by presenting sponsors Air Canada rouge, Sandals and Trafalgar.
So get social and follow us using the hashtag, #agentschoice.