Goway has unveiled its new 2016-17 Downunder brochure, featuring vacation options to to Australia, New Zealand and the islands of the South Pacific.
Highlights for the upcoming 16-17 season include:
- Holidays of a Lifetime is Goway’s promise of something special. This year, Discover Papua New Guinea concentrates on the culture and scenery of this untouched destinations in 12 days, with two departure dates – Sept. 13, 2016 and April 11, 2017. The popular Waltzing Matilda has some new inclusions including a special dinner at Tjapukai Cultural Park, a new Great Barrier Reef Cruise and some new hotels.
- Snowbird ideas have increased this year as well. In addition to the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, New Zealand and Cook Island “Snowbird Longstay” ideas, there is the introduction to the Central Coast, just over an hour North of Sydney.
- To cater for an increasing market for health, wellness and nature based travel ideas, Goway has created a new style of travel called “Goway Nature Experience” Paperbark Camp, a safari-style tented camp just two hours south of Sydney. Bells at Killcare is a little more upmarket and is where the Hamptons meets coastal Australia with luxury accommodation, gourmet food and wine.
- Sydney Outdoors. A new independent travel idea for Sydney designed to get the blood pumping – enjoy kayaking, hiking, a Sydney Bridge Climb and sightseeing by bicycle.
- New, and a once in a lifetime opportunity, is a visit to the Field of Light Art Installation at Ayers Rock. Artist Bruce Munro has designed the Field of Light, 50,000 frosted glass spheres gently light the desert floor at dawn and at dusk.
- A new indigenous experience from Darwin, the Ultimate Tiwi Islands. A lucky few will be able to immerse themselves in this very special Indigenous Experience.
- Reintroducing Broken Hill – the Accessible Outback. Originally founded as a mining town and now known as the Hollywood of the Outback, Broken Hill is a fascinating Outback experience easily accessible from Sydney – experience underground mining life, indigenous experiences and some truly fantastic Outback scenery.
Agents are invited to join Meghan Boyd, product manager for Downunder, for an informative webinar on how to use this new brochure on March 16, 2 p.m., EST. Register at http://bit.ly/1TwPTP6.