Grenada Eases Travel Restrictions
Grenada is further easing its travel restrictions and for fully vaccinated travellers, it is now accepting a rapid antigen test taken within 1 day of arrival in Grenada.
Currently, Grenada accepts fully vaccinated visitors only. There is no quarantine on arrival.
The entry process is as follows:
- Fully vaccinated travellers are required to present proof of vaccination upon arrival in Grenada, as well as a negative PCR test or Rapid Antigen test taken within one day of arrival in Grenada. A Health Declaration Form is also required: https://travelauth2.gov.gd/healthform/Travel-Health-Declaration-Form.pdf
- Vaccination card or certificate must be in English.
- Original vaccination card is required.
- All fully vaccinated travellers will undergo health screening on arrival (symptom review and temperature checks)
- You will present your Health Declaration Certificate, your negative COVID test AND your vaccination card to Health Screeners for verification.
- You will not be tested on arrival unless deemed necessary by Health Officials during health screening.
- You will proceed to Immigration for processing
- May use personal or other types of transportation