Mont-Tremblant, Que. is getting in the festive mood with a full holiday program for the entire family from Dec. 23 to Jan. 5.
Whether on foot or on skis, visitors will discover a large to-do list full of activities and entertainment. These include:
- La Famille Grelot – Dec. 23-31: A feisty family of elves merrily roams about the pedestrian village, filling it with song, dance, music and acrobatics.
- Meet Toufou the Mascot – Dec. 23 to Jan. 5: Both tall and small are invited to gather round Tremblant’s famous mascot for a hug, or an autograph.
- Santa is Coming – Dec. 24: The Holiday Parade begins at 3:30 p.m. on Place des Voyageurs and winds its way over to Place St-Bernard, where Santa will be handing out gifts to boys and girls.
- Songs around the Fireside – Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1-5: What could be nicer to capture the holiday spirit than singing along with a Québec chansonnier by the Place St-Bernard firepit? Feast on toasted marshmallows and hot bevvies too ‒ courtesy of Tremblant.
- New Year’s Eve – Dec. 31: Snow Show complete with torchlight parade, starlight disco and fireworks await guests ringing in the New Year on Place St-Bernard.
- Apres-Ski Yoga – Jan. 1-5: Lolë Tremblant ambassadors host Zen apres-skis featuring free yoga stretching classes specially devised for skiers and riders.
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant Celebrates the Holidays – until Dec. 31: A holiday brunch, free shows, Santa, Les Grincheux, Lutine & Mme Choux are all part of this year’s Casino experience.