The Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) is refreshing its Travel Agent Specialist ‘One Love Rewards’ program and website make it easier for travel agents to sell the destination.
Along with offering a wealth of benefits, the course provides product information and useful tips essential to selling Destination Jamaica for leisure vacations, destination weddings, special interest markets, tour groups and more.
Donovan White, Director of Tourism, Jamaica, said that: “Our travel agent partners are integral to our ability to spread the word that Jamaica should be a traveller’s destination of choice and we value them very highly. Therefore, refreshing our ‘One Love Rewards’ program allows us to provide our Travel Agent Specialists with the very best and newest tools they need to effectively sell Jamaica to both first-time and repeat visitors.”
Available in English, French and now Spanish, the online training program features a series of informative training modules that showcase Jamaica’s history, culture, landscapes, cuisine, and attractions.
Together, the modules help participants learn how to match their prospective clients’ special interests and travel styles with a more customized travel itinerary through Jamaica’s tourism product.
An overview of Jamaica’s regions, including Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Kingston, and the South Coast, is offered to help increase potential sales, as well as the opportunity to become a Wedding Specialist to increase destination wedding sales.
The redesigned portal offers up-to-date information of products, promotions/offers, new attractions and events, the ability to connect with suppliers/partners, and downloadable brochures and videos.
Updates to the ‘One Love Rewards’ Jamaica Travel Specialist portal include:
- New more responsive design with a refreshed look and feel
- Better mobile experience
- Spanish version site and fully translated course
- Refreshed and updated courses and course content
- Newsfeed to read the latest Travel News about Jamaica
- Travel advisors can now modify/update their email address as well as any other personal profile information themselves in the portal
- New products and merchandising in the store (coming soon)
- When entering a booking, agents can check the box “request Main Street Jamaica coupons” and receive an email with exclusive coupons
- Agents can see their courses and certificates in one place with the new student dashboard making it easy to find and download
- Upgraded technology with the new learning management system education platform allows for a more interactive and engaging experience for the travel advisor
Go to www.visitjamaica.com for more.