Responding to the growing demand for private and secluded getaways, Preferred Hotels & Resorts has launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts – the second phase of its global WHERE NEXT? campaign.
Whether travellers want to escape to a beach in Bermuda or a Lake Como resort, they can now select buyout options inclusive of entire floors, wings, or even full property takeovers at more than 135 independent luxury properties around the world, all well-suited for a variety of occasions ranging from long-awaited family reunions to get-togethers with friends, celebrations, and business meetings.
Alison McDermott, Executive Director of Global Merchandising and Marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts, said that: “Our global sales team has fielded more requests over the last six months for partial or entire hotel buyouts than ever before, so we launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts to fuel inspiration among travelers and our loyal I Prefer guests while providing them with information on each of the tailored hotel options available to them.”
McDermott said that: “This continuation of the WHERE NEXT? global campaign is designed to appeal to many travelers and caters to different budgets and group sizes to offer exclusive solutions to everyone ready to reconnect and create memories.”
The WHERE NEXT? Buyouts offer is available for stays through December 31, 2022, with highlights including:
* Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda)
* The Sebastian Vail (Vail, Colorado, United States)
* Inns of Aurora (Aurora, New York, United States
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
* Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy)
* The Last Word Franschhoek (Franschhoek, South Africa)
* Noku Maldives (Noonu Atoll, Maldives)
* Alma Resort (Cam Ranh, Vietnam)
* Borneo Eagle Resort (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia)
* The Capitol Hotel Tokyu (Tokyo, Japan)
Go to www.preferredhotels.com/wherenext2021 or visit www.preferredhotels.com/offer/where-next-buyout .