Bannikin Travel & Tourism will be hosting a webinar for travel advisors on Sept. 5 at 2 p.m. with special guests, World Animal Protection.
During the webinar, World Animal Protection will introduce the organization and its mission; identify animal welfare issues in the tourism industry; and offer real solutions.
The webinar will cover:
- Consumer behaviours and perceptions.
- The business benefits of promoting animal-friendly tourism practices.
- How to identify what tourism activities have negative impacts on animals.
- Examples of attractions & activities to avoid.
- How to respond to clients interested in including animal encounters on their vacations and what alternate solutions you can suggest.
- Actions travel advisors can take to actively be part of the solution.
- How World Animal Protection can help.
Travel advisors can register by going to https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ULckEZa-SWqSAN98JZjV0Q