TL Network Going Live With Cross-Canada Fall Events
As COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift across Canada, TL Network is going live with its Owners and Managers Mixers beginning in Winnipeg on Aug. 31.
During the pandemic, TL Network has hosted virtual mixers, allowing owners and managers to meet with key suppliers, but now it’s relaunching with 14 in-person ‘small, intimate’ mixers of no more than 40 attendees – with all safety protocols in place — during the second half of 2021.
Christine James, Vice President of TL Network Canada, said that: “Each mixer provides an excellent opportunity for suppliers to network with agents, build personal relationships, solicit ideas and feedback from members and share product information.”
James continued: “In turn, members can get together, share best business practices and get to know their fellow members while building an overall sense of strength and community. We strongly believe that if our members and suppliers are successful, we are successful and that’s a winning proposition.”
Hosted by TL Network Canada’s Business Development Managers – Sue Urie (Western Region) and Melissa Wheaton (Eastern Region) – the schedule of mixers is as follows:
- August 31 – Winnipeg, MB
- September 14 – Vancouver, BC
- September 15 – Mississauga, ON
- September 21 – Calgary, AB
- September 22 – Kitchener/Waterloo, ON
- September 28 – Halifax, NS
- September 29 – St. John’s, NFLD
- September 30 – Edmonton, AB
- October 5 – Saskatoon, SK
- November 23 – Winnipeg, MB
- November 23 – Montréal, QC
- November 24 – Ottawa, ON
- December 1 – St. Catherine’s, ON
- December 14 – Vancouver, BC
Members can register for the upcoming Mixers by going to www.AgentUniverse.com .