TTAND, TravelBrands Making Magic
The Travel Agent Next Door (TTAND) has a long-term preferred partnership with TravelBrands and in particular, there is a special focus on growing sales with Disney Destinations.
Flemming Friisdahl, founder of The Travel Agent Next Door, observed: “Our partnership with TravelBrands is an important one and they have brought forward several initiatives to keep our agents focused on selling Disney Destinations throughout the year.”
The year-round support that TravelBrands provides includes:
- Training — on going training sessions held throughout the year on product and system training on how to easily and effectively book Disney Destinations.
- Incentives – many special incentives are offered throughout the year
- Giveaways – pro-active trivia games were created to keep agents engaged in Disney Destinations product knowledge with TravelBrands
- Creative marketing initiatives were provided to the agents
- Specialist programs were created to enable agents to sell Disney Destinations with confidence through TravelBrands.
- Training fam to Disney Destinations headquarters in Orlando to gain first- hand experience and training
Last year, TravelBrands added a Disney Destinations micro site on its travel agent platform.
Erminia Nigro, director of sales, Ontario for TravelBrands, said that: “This enables our travel agent partners to discover the magic of Disney Destinations. We are providing the information for travel agents right on our platform without having to go anywhere else,.”
She continued: “They can learn everything there is to know about the most popular parks, resorts and cruises. All that is needed to do is a simple click on the location of interest and plan away. From accommodations to activities or general information, the micro site has all information required on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Cruises and Aulani.”
And she added: “We will continue to work with The Travel Agent Next Door in growing the business with Disney Destinations and we will provide the best support in the industry to their agents.”
Seen in the photo, from l to r, are Flemming Friisdahl, founder, The Travel Agent Next Door; Erminia Nigro, director of sales, Ontario, TravelBrands; Kristin Erz, business development manager, TravelBrands; and Penny Martin, VP, The Travel Agent Next Door.