The Travel Corporation (TTC) is opening up its Destination Management Company (DMC) portfolio to other travel companies and businesses to white label and tailor in response to opportunities made apparent during the pandemic.
TTC is launching a dedicated website and series of new tools to present the hassle and risk-free opportunity to leisure and corporate travel businesses.
Gavin Tollman, president of The Travel Corporation, explained that: “During the uncertainty of the pandemic, we spoke to a number of our partners who were looking for an operational solution with the quality, knowledge, infrastructure, consistency and financial resilience to deliver on the ground in a new post-pandemic world.”
Tollman continued: “But, they were hitherto unaware of the depth and breadth of TTC’s Destination Management portfolio. They were excited to realize we could provide that solution across multiple destinations worldwide, affording them deeper access to the award-winning expertise and service for which our brands are well recognized.”
TTC has 12 Destination Management Companies (DMCs) offering holidays, local experiences, corporate travel and ancillary services across Africa, Europe, the Americas and the South Pacific, and already operates as ground handler for a number of internationally recognized travel brands.
Realizing the potential to expand and grow in this space, TTC’s new website (DMC.TTC.com), marketing assets and training will bring the range of experiences, global footprint and financial benefits to life.
TTC’s solutions are rich and varied, from the culturally immersive escorted travel, river cruising and day tours for which it’s well known, to bespoke features including custom groups, yachts and small ship cruising, safari operations, meetings, conferences and events, self-drive and rail journeys, private chauffeurs and small groups, specialist trips such as culinary or active, transfer services and much more.
Not only is the DMC program available for English-speaking markets, it will also offer guided custom group trips in a number of languages, including Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, German and Italian.
The core pillars of TTC’s Destination Management portfolio are:
- Local expertise, global footprint – 12 DMCs operating in Africa, Europe, The Americas and the South Pacific, available to businesses in multiple selling regions worldwide.
- 101 years of experience – delivering award-winning travel and hospitality experiences with proven excellence, acclaimed by industry, media and customer review sites.
- Risk-free investment – TTC assumes all the risk of currency fluctuation, as businesses can pay in their local currency. Furthermore, TTC’s financial strength, longevity and integrity provides the ultimate peace of mind that investments are safe.
- Committed to guest wellbeing – with updated wellbeing protocols and the best care team (both on the road and with 24/7 office support), partners and guests can trust in the family of brands’ commitment to provide a greater sense of comfort when travelling.
- Committed to Making Travel Matter – with an industry-leading Climate Action Plan, and responsible travel at the heart of its business, companies can be sure their brand will be delivering experiences that support people, the planet and wildlife in each destination.
TTC’s DMC brands include AAT Kings in Australia and New Zealand, Siva Travel in Greece and the Greek islands, Brendan Vacations in Ireland and Scotland, TTC’s operations all across Europe, UK and the Eastern Mediterranean from Albania to the Ukraine, Destination America in the USA, Canada and Latin America, and a number of Africa specialists such as Cullinan, Thompsons and Grosvenor Tours which operate all across Africa from Botswana to Zimbabwe.
Go to https://dmc.ttc.com/