Universal Orlando Resort has introduced an all-new travel agent web site, http://www.UniversalTravelAgents.com, offering an array of custom tools and resources for agents.
The new site is designed to help Universal continue to grow its partnership with travel agents as the destination continues to grow. UniversalTravelAgents.com features a new design and user-friendly interface, as well as added benefits for agents.
One of the highlights includes a comprehensive online training program that allows agents to become certified Universal Orlando Resort Specialists. The self-paced, online program, which can be conveniently completed at leisure, offers an in-depth look at the destination and fully immerses agents in selling the Universal Orlando vacation experience – including its two theme parks, four (soon-to-be five) on-site hotels and a world-class dining and entertainment complex.
The new agent site also features a number of other benefits, including:
- The most up-to-date information on Universal Orlando’s ticket, resort and package offerings;
- Digital materials for download, such as Universal Orlando’s 2016 Destination Reference Guide and fact sheets on the destination’s spectacularly themed on-site hotels;
- An online ordering system featuring the latest marketing materials and sales collateral for agents to use in-office or to share with clients;
- Customizable sales tools and high-quality marketing materials to provide agents with all the resources they need to sell the destination and enhance their clients’ vacation;
- On-going communication and eNewsletters, featuring the latest destination announcements, news and information to help agents inform their clients on all that Universal Orlando has to offer.
“Universal Orlando values its long-standing partnership with the travel agent community. When agents expressed a need for a more comprehensive web site with real-time package and ticketing information, we listened,” said Frank Belzer, senior vice-president of destination sales, Universal Orlando Resort. “With the range of education and sales tools now available, we are able to better inform and engage with travel agents to help them sell and plan a one-of-a-kind Universal Orlando vacation for their clients.”
To access the site’s many features and benefits, agents may simply create a complimentary user account by visiting and registering at http://www.UniversalTravelAgents.com. Agents that have previously registered with Universal Orlando are requested to re-register in order to ensure they receive important communications and special announcements from Universal Orlando.