The Lake Placid region of New York has created a promotion to entice Canadians to cross the border through March: The “Better Than Par” promotion with ski & stay deals and discounts from local hotels and resorts — with some of the rates starting at US$99 per person with lift tickets.
Just a few hours from Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto, Canadians don’t have to venture far to stay on the slopes for less. A sampling of “Better Than Par” deals can be found below.
Whiteface Lodge Resort & Spa: The All Suite Resort offers a Canadian Par Deal of 30% off through March. Simply enter the Promo Code “CANPAR” to save 30% instantly with the deal guests receive:
- Full Adirondack breakfast.
- Cookies upon arrival.
- Afternoon tea and treats.
- S’mores in the courtyard nightly.
- Enjoy “Resort Inclusive” endless amenities like ice skating, bowling, snowshoeing, sledding and 3 movies per day all right at the lodge.
Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort: Set on the shore of Mirror Lake, this family-run resort is a short walk from Main Street shops and restaurants and from the legendary Olympic Speed Skating Oval. Canadians can enjoy great deals for spring break and beyond. Starting at US$99 per person that includes:
- Breakfast at Generations Tap & Grill.
- Skiing at Whiteface and many great off-hill activities like skating on Mirror Lake and Dog Sled rides.
- Rates starting as low as US$79 per night (no lift tickets) and as low as US$99 per person (includes lift tickets).
Courtyard by Marriott Lake Placid: The Ski ‘N Stay Package starts at US$119 per person. Families will love Spring Break in Lake Placid and will save big at the same time. The Ski N’ Stay Package includes:
- Luxury accommodations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Lift tickets for 2 adults daily.
- Book Courtyard Lake Placid Now, use the promotional code “SKI.”
Go to http://www.lakeplacid.com/better-than-par for more.