Located close to Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium, the hotel’s “Ultimate March Break Escape” package is available from March 14-18 and is priced at $229 per night.
The InterContinental Toronto Centre Ultimate March Break Escape includes:
- Overnight accommodation
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category
- Buffet breakfast for two adults and two children
- Complimentary Häagen-Dazs for guests from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. every day in the lobby
- Movie time welcome room amenity per stay
- One (1) in-room movie per night
- Welcome pet amenity (pets under 50 lbs are welcome)
- Welcome kid’s backpack gift upon arrival
- Complimentary use of the indoor swimming pool
- Private check-in for kids
- Complimentary use of Kids Zone Room during weekends featuring standard WIFI, video games, kids movies, assortment of toys and activities
The package is available from March 14-18.
Complimentary upgrade to the next room category upon check-in is subject to availability.
Children 5 and under eat free when accompanied by an adult.
Food and beverage items included in this package may contain traces of nuts or nut products.
Private check-in for kids and Kids Zone Room is available only during weekends.
For more, go to http://www.torontocentre.intercontinental.com .