Author Eric Rupp, in collaboration with the Transformational Travel Council (TTC), will publish “The Transformational Travel Journal: Your Guide to Creating a Life-Changing Journey.”
The 220-page journal (available now for pre-order at https://www.transformational.travel/the-heros-journal ) is designed as a guide to help travelers discover the full potential of their journey by harnessing the power of travel to create personal growth and make a positive impact in the world.
Practical sections of the journal include guidance on how to:
• Prepare: During the weeks leading up to departure.
• Embrace adventure: Engage fully with your travel experience and capture meaningful moments.
• Think: As you return from your travels, uncover more profound layers of insight to nurture a fuller appreciation of your experiences through mindfulness and contemplation.
• Honor: Create positive change in the world by taking action based on your new understandings, connections, and perspectives.
• Continue Engagement: On-going reflections, planning, and actions will expand and extend your travel-inspired transformation.
Said Rupp: “More than just a typical travelogue, our journal is your personal guide to transformation through travel.” S
Author and a core member of the Transformational Travel Council, Rupp continued: “As you travel, you will be challenged by carefully selected activities, insightful questions, inspirational quotes, and thoughtful prompts. The journal is meant to open travelers’ eyes to explore more mindfully, reflect on the experiences, apply meaning to their journeys, and ultimately create a more intentional, conscious, meaningful, and purpose-driven life.”
In his introduction, writer and filmmaker, Phil Cousin said: “If we are hoping for some kind of breakthrough, an epiphany, we need to prepare. Otherwise, we run the road-risk of being no more than culture-vultures or travel voyeurs, passively watching, rarely engaging … Eventually, we come to realize that there is a depth to the travel experience that is far more gratifying if we take the time and trouble to lay some groundwork, or better yet, roadwork.”
Promotion of the Journal is aligned with World Tourism Day (Sept. 27).
To pre-order The Transformational Travel Journey: Your Guide to Creating a Life-Changing Journey (USD $29.99), go to https://www.transformational.travel/the-heros-journal .