Although COVID-19 continues to have a significant impact on travel plans around the world, Tourism Whistler has launched its Adventure Deeper contest to keep travellers dreaming of the ultimate summer vacation in the mountains.
The Adventure Deeper contest prize package, which can be redeemed by the winner anytime between May 24 to September 30, 2022 (excluding blackout dates), includes round-trip airfare for two to YVR Vancouver International Airport, and a six-night stay for two at Canada’s only AAA Five-Diamond property, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler.
The prize package also includes:
- A Spectacular Glacier Tour by floatplane with Harbour Air
- An ATV or 4X4 tour featuring a salmon bake dinner with Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- A guided tour down Whistler’s iconic River of Golden Dreams with Backroads Whistler
- A sightseeing ride featuring 360-degree mountaintop views on Whistler Blackcomb’s iconic PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- A guided half day fishing tour with Valley Fishing Guides
- A multimedia night walk through the forest at Vallea Lumina
- An immersive experience of indigenous culture at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- A massage and hydrotherapy experience at the Scandinave Spa Whistler including two Scandinave Spa deluxe “Spa at Home” packages, to be shipped to the winner upon announcement
- Half day bike rentals from Arbutus Routes
In addition to an itinerary jam-packed with iconic Whistler activities, the winner of the Adventure Deeper contest will also get a chance to enjoy a number of Whistler’s signature dining experiences, including:
- A balcony breakfast and Braidwood Tavern patio dining experience at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- $100 gift certificate for the Keg Steakhouse + Bar
- $100 gift certificate for the Brickworks Public House
- Cocktail experience at the FireRock Lounge
- $100 gift certificate for Hunter Gather
- A picnic box provided by Fridge Full
- $50 gift certificate for the Green Moustache Organic Café
Tourism Whistler’s Adventure Deeper contest is open for entry from now until Sept. 21, 2021 and is open to residents of Australia, UK, USA and Canada (excluding Québec, New York, Florida and Puerto Rico).
All contest details, including rules and regulations, can be found on www.whistler.com/summer-contest.