Sandals – Turks & Caicos – Sesame Street, Pirate Island adventure – scuba diving for the family
– Sherry Lazcano ON, Adventure Travel
Bahia Fantasia, something for all ages
– Elizabeth Ferrante QC, Air Canada Vacations
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit – They really know how to engage the children and put a smile on their face!
– Anna Facchini ON, Air Canada Vacations
Azul because of their Nikelodeon and club for all ages of kids, not just ages 4+
– Laurie Matheson AB, AMA Travel
Barcelo – they have a separate area for the kids to eat in with picky eater food
– Stephanie Palmer AB, AMA Travel
Karisma properties, they are very dedicated towards making the kids vacation extra special and going above and beyond to make sure parents have nothing to worry about
– Elizabeth Bergin AB, AMA Travel
Club Medvarious activities and security
– Diane Cloutier QC, American EXpress Global Business Travel
Club Med and Beaches. There are activities and events for all ages. Beaches has the better accommodation.
– Bernadette Russell BC, Bains Travel Service
Palace Resorts have little karaoke stage that is absolutely adorable. They have something for kids of all ages. The bumper cars in the Grand section are awesome for kids of all ages, the snack bard in the teens club…so many amazing things about them. I love the thought and care that has been put into designing great spaces for every member of the family.
– TIna Myles AB, Bridges Travel & Tours
Caracol Eco Resort, Mexico as it has a kids club but also a water park and many things for the kids to do. Coming up as a close second would be Splash Memories Resort, Dominican Republic as also has a kids club and a water park.
– ROBIN GROHS ON, CAA NORTH & EAST ONTARIO
Weare Bayahibe – the water park!
– Dana Sokoloski SK, CAA SASKATCHEWAN
Karisma….kids love Sponge Bob and dora
– Pamela Aiderdice ON, Carlson Wagonlit
Luxury Bahia Principe Fantasia – great water parks for smaller children and the Memories Splash Punta Cana – best waterparks for older children
– Shelley Moore ON, Carlson Wagonlit Blowes Travel
Palace Resorts – of course, teen club and kids club.
– Natalie Fenton ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
The Bahia properties. Bahia scouts really keep the kids entertained
– Danielle Bartley ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel Pickering
Jewel Runaway Bay – this property has an amazing water park for the kids
– Sue Behrman ON, Carlson Wagonlit Victor Travel
Bahia…they have waterparks for the kids and that seems to be what families are asking for
– Karen Lymburner BC, CM Travel
Sandos Caracol – Great indoor play facilities, outdoor waterpark, excellent activities, great staff.
– Deborah Olsen AB, DOGO Services
nickelodeon punta canaamazing kids activities for all ages
– Martina Collins BC, ELAN TRAVEL
Bahia Principe has a wonderful kid’s programme with a ton of activities and at a reasonable price point.
– Michelle Karpik ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
Dreams has the explorers club and it makes for a real treat to not have to deal with kids. They are very well entertained.
– Sarah Kostiw BC, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
Iberostar – so integrated into the resort that you hardly notice the kids, and they are busy with really fun activities all day long!
– Cathy Driedger AB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
RIU Bambo has a good Kids club. Clients recently stayed there and felt very safe with leaving their children with the staff.
– Amanda Asquini ON, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Sandals – Great kids club, great staff, tons of things to keep them busy.
– Deborah Bowers NS, Expedia CruiseShipCenters Halifax
Barcello…have kids slides/activities
– Mary Jane Dubyk AB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters – Sherwood Park, AB
Aulani in Hawaii has a Disney resort for the kids. Feedback is always excellent.
– Rose Palmieri ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters, Vaughan
Any Hard Rock property. SO MANY ACTIVITIES
– Francine Coppen ON, Flight Centre
Sunscape Puerto Plata – Explorer’s Club and Core Teen Zone keep everyone busy!
– Sydney Ackerman ON, Flight Centre Bayshore
Nickelodeon resorts, Hard rocks & sunscapes – they offer programs for all ages which is nice for families that have kids in different age groups – they also usually have certified staff with the kids instead of just entertainment trained staff
– Kayla Mitchell ON, Flight Centre Upper Canada
Hard rock Punta Cana: the kids club has unique activities such as Spanish Lessons, face painting, cooking classed.
– Katrine Weisz ON, Frederick Travel Waterloo
I actually think the Sandals resorts have the best kids clubs because their staff are highly trained to accommodate all children with disabilities and I admire their attention to the autistic children.
– Lina Netznik NB, Freedom Tours and Travel
Beaches for sure, probably Turks and Caicos. So, so much to do including ice cream bar.
– Rona Devreese ON, Further Afield Travel and Tours
club med.. quality programs and age appropriate activites.. don’t just toss them in a room with a toy
– Gillian Ou-Hingwan ON, Gillian Ou-Hingwan
Beaches – Sesame Street characters
– Marguerite Bertrand QC, Grand Escapades
Blau Natura Park beach and echo resort à Punta Cana – normalement 2 enfants en bas de 7 ans logent gratuitement et c’est un bon club enfant
– Denise Leemans QC, House of Travel
I believe the Bahia Principe Turquesa is an excellent choice..and the new one is the Fantasia…lovely properties.
– ANIE ROCHWERG MICHEL QC, HOUSE OF TRAVEL
Paradiscus Esmarelda Playa Del Carmen very well animated and they look after the children very well lots of activity and the service is excellent
– Richard Morissette QC, HRG North America
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, St. Lucia:It caters to families in the Splash section, but also has an adults only section, and caters to various ages with a great water park, lazy river with waterfalls and paintball for the older kids. For toddlers there is a small waterpark geared to their level. The kids clubs are very good with zip lines, educational activities and there are beach sports too.
– Karen Weber ON, Imagine Travel Inc
Fantasia, punta Cana
– Chantal St-Onge QC, jaimonvoyage
At Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico, we’re big on kids. In fact, between the Nickelodeon Experience, Extreme Breeze Teens Club, My Gym Program, Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Baby Amenities and Azulitos Spa, there’s sun and fun around every corner. Children can have breakfast with SpongeBob
– Kelly Young BC, Lloyds Travel & Cruises
Grand Moon Palace – waterslides, restaurants, snack bars
– Maryanne Wagstaff NS, MACS Travel
BEACHES , by far for babies , they have everythingFor Teens they have organized parties and sportsfor 3 to 12 they divide into ages 2-5,6-8,9-12,13-15 they have the most sports, activities, staff, meals for kids, and best trained kids staff in the industry . by far.
– Melanie Petit QC, Maison de VOYAGE
Bahia resorts, they always have characters for the kids to meet.
– Amber Barnabe MB, Marlin Travel
Beaches & Nickelodeon. The fun never stops for the kids.
– Amber Travis NB, Marlin Travel
karisma is done by Nickelodeon and dosn’t love sponge bob
– Robin Zayonce AB, Marlin travel
Melia Paradisus – Spanish brand; Spain is family kids friendly and they great service!
– Nicole Theriault ON, Marlin travel
Sandos has an AMAZING water park at the Carcol property. Next would be Azul Sensatori with the Nickelodeon theme. What’s better than a Ninja Turtle Pizzaria at the pool!
– Jamie Powers BC, Marlin Travel
AM Resorts for their well trained staff and exceptional equipment for the kids
– Heather McLean AB, Marlin Travel Camrose
Dreams Las Mareas – I wanted to be a kids again, the teen club looked amazing
– Stefanie Dakin ON, Marlin Travel Niagara Falls
Melia PVR – great club and great pool.
– Susan Morrison BC, Marlin Travel – Sidney
Beaches, as everything is included, and theyhave mascots. The swim up bar for kids is the best, at Beaches.
– Linda Roulston ON, Marlin Travel The Travel Centre
Beaches Negril engages with thd children. The teens feel like they have a friend in the staff.
– Tiffany Durcak ON, Marlin Travel the Travel Centre
Finest Playa Mujeres is luxury that is family friendly.
– Caroline Tellis ON, McTavish Travel
Beaches as it has the Sesame Street Characters, waterslides, bedtime tuck ins and fun themed activities.
– Julie Evans AB, Newwest Travel
Dreams – the staff are incredible
– Tanya Clubine AB, Newwest Travel
Finest in Cancun it has a water park in the middle of the kids club and has great activities including a pirate party on the beach with a pirate SHIP in the water
– Douglas Buck ON, Norwich Travel Service Ltd.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun – great ‘small’ water park and the most fabulous staff. The whole attitude of all the staff at the Ziva and Zilara resorts is amazing
– Judy Chuntz ON, Now Destinations
Moon Palace and Grand Moon Palace – amazing inclusions, 5 star service for kids
– Amanda Clarke ON, Robert Q Travel
Riu offer both family and couples resorts and the family resorts offer lots of children’s choices
– Lillian Neave ON, Royal City CarlsonWagonlit Travel
Nickelodeon! Have you seen that waterpark?
– Leanne Rowsell NL, Sell Off Vacations
Riu – Riuland does a great job keeping kids entertained with activities but also checking in with the parents
– Valerie Miko ON, SellOffVacations
Blue Diamond – variety
– Houry Dervichian QC, SellOffVacations.com
Windjammer Landing in St. Lucia. They have the best ECE in the program and a variety of safe activities for all the kids. Parents can leave their kids all day and never worry. Amazing.
– Keira Anstett ON, Selloffvacations.com
Memories Splash in Punta Cana because they have an amazing water park and a great kids club for all ages
– jenna gowland ON, selloffvacations124
Karisma has fabulous kids clubs with super staff that love all the kids. Generations even has an eco chef program.
– Mona Thomson AB, SKyland Travel/Escapes.ca
Melia Punta Cana. It is nice setting
– Ruida Lu ON, SocialTravel.org
I like Hard Rock facilities for young families…they really cater to the modern young family.
– Christine Elliott BC, Sunsational Vacations – The Travel Agent Next Door
Azul – the counsellors really engage the children in activities and they are never bored
– Lisa Lacoste MB, swan valley travel
Bahia! Waterparks on site
– Jerrecca Devereaux AB, The Destination Experts
Karisma resorts – Nickelodeon…. Great sponsor, pools, slides.
– Marissa Rodrigues ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
Moon Palace Cancun/Grand. I have never seen children’s play rooms (full buildings!) like theirs. I’ve also never seen so many water features/parks, mini putt (indoor/outdoor), arcades and even bowling. All ages up to 17 are thought of.
– Jennifer Perry ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
Barceló Maya for the pirate themed waterpark
– Connie Moss AB, TPI
Beaches – english trained nannies
– Amanda Carter NS, TPI
Beaches has the best kids club because they accept babies – no waiting until 4 years for a break from your potty-trained toddler! They have well trained and qualified staff, offer parents cell phones and have great hours of operation so mom & dad can feed the kids and then linger over dinner while the kids bake cookies with Cookie Monster. Plus their facilities are fantastic.
– Natalia Weidner ON, TPI
Beaches Turks & Caicos. It has everything that kids didn’t know they even wanted.
– Erin Chee ON, TPI
Karisma. Lots of opportunities for all ages. The toy ‘loan’ camps…
– Christine Cameron ON, TPI
Beaches. Endless things for kids to do, but Barcelo Mayan Riviera comes in close
– Renee Herman AB, TPI Inspired Custom Travel
Melia of course! they have a hair salon for kids!
– Vanessa Sharpe Dias BC, TRANSAT TOURS CANADA
Barcelo. Barcy clubs are great from the kids pools& waterparks to the entertainment programs they offer
– Patricia Smaglinski ON, Transat Travel
I love AM Resorts ‘explorer club’ they offer it at Sunscape, Now and Dreams. Very engaging and and educational
– Sharon Saliken BC, Transat Travel
Playa Mazatlan has the best kids club it focuses on the kids and keeps the kids entertained for hours.
– Lee-Ann Kluzinski MB, Transat Travel
The Finest by Excellence resorts. They have a fantastic kids club there. They even have a kids spa.
– Michelle Kendall BC, Transat Travel
The best kids club would be at the Paradisus Playa del Carmen Esmeralda as their kids club goes above and beyond. They also have special in room amenities for the kids as well as a family check in with cookies and milk.
– Morgan McNally AB, Transat Travel St Albert
Nickelodeon Resorts by Karisma
– Karen Kloosterman BC, Travel Best Bets/Jubilee Travel and Tour
Hard Rock Rivera Maya now has the best kids club. They have Woodward which is likley a 20 thousand squar foot facility the kids may enjoy. Depending on the childs age, the parents may leave the Hard Rock family side and get a taste of Heaven, the adult side.
– Mike Gatenby ON, Travel Only
Hard Rock – from the youngest to the oldest, quiet or party, budget or luxury they have it all.
– Annette Tomlinson ON, Travel Professionals International
Melia – they have baby club too
– Sharla Duchscherer BC, Travel Professionals International
Hard Rock – they are so good with kids, they really know how to make it fun and unusual
– Kelsie Abrahamson AB, TravelOnly
I liked iberostar for that.. always had something for children to do.
– Cathy Rector NS, TravelOnly
Iberostar – always have trained staff and the kids program from 4 years and up is great. The kids sections in the resort has lots of build-in play park amenities
– Johan Beukes ON, TravelOnly
Royalton Punta Cana with its waterpark
– Marie de Lotbiniere Harwood QC, TravelOnly
Beaches, of course! Sesame Street Characters, best beach locations ever, amazing water parks, family oriented activites, teens have their own club with xbox play lounge and club liquied. Something for kids of all ages
– Sherri Gorjanc BC, Tri Star Travel and Cruise
Melia Caribe Tropical in PUJ. Was perfect- pools, nap area, playground, child-sized bathrooms and kitchen facilities.
– Alexandra Biddle ON, tripcentral.ca
Club Med Punta Cana. No all inclusive looks after kids and families like club med
– Ruby Silvertown ON, Twil travel corp
AM Resorts. Kids Club for up to age 17, the staff are Red Cross certified, parents can keep in touch with their kids by complimentary cell phones
– Dawne Wilson BC, Uniglobe Direct Travel
Carlisle Bay, Antigua. Spacious, CLEAN and lots of activities.
– Ethel Davey ON, Uniglobe Enterprise Travel Ltd.
Hard Rock hotel in Cancun. It was amazing. A huge kids club with a lot of things for the kids to do.
– Frances VanGisbergen AB, Uniglobe One Travel
Moon Palace…has everything, for the young kids and the ‘adults’ kids alike 🙂
– Gaylene Magian MB, UNIGLOBE ONE TRAVEL
Beaches because it can offer programs to children from infants to teens with special needs and on the autism spectrum. This is the biggest relief for parents with special children. This way the parents can enjoy their vacation too while the children learn and grow at the Kids Camps at Beaches.
– Michelle Lanoue Williams ON, Unique Vacations
Beaches. Everything was thought of and caters to all age range and operates later times.
– Omar Josephs ON, Unique Vacations Inc
Bahia, in my opinion, as they have waterparks for kids.
– Elaine Kerr ON, Visioin Travel
Bahia Principe Fantasia, reminds you of Disney with the castle, have repeats going love the staff and service
– Nellie Follings ON, Vision Travel
Royalton in Cancun, good for little children
– Malvine Collins SK, Vision Travel
Club Med . Many clubs are specially for kids.
– Christine Pacifico QC, Vision Voyages Est-DT
club med- they are very sport oriented
– Melany Tremblay QC, voyages fontainebleau