Scenic for all inclusive for my clients and Tauck for small and unique and Uniworld for boutique and the first for river cruises.
– Debbie Marcotte ON, Adventure House Travel
Scenic. 200.00 off per person and choice of gift on next cruise
– Ana Tremblay ON, Algonquin Travel TravelPlus
AMA Waterways – they love the attention to detail and how personable the staff is, as well as the multiple excursions options.
– Stephanie Palmer AB, AMA Travel
Celebrity, consistently great, service, food, staterooms. Uniworld also is a fantastic line. They will go the extra mile ensuring that clients are comfortable, try to stock liquor preference and just overall are on top of their game. Viking River Cruises are selling out fast and furious. They have excellent itineraries and customers seem to be quite impressed. I haven’t been able to book them yet.
– Bernadette Russell BC, Bains Travel Service
Carnival Cruise Line go over and above for the passengers to make surethey receive what they want and how they want it.
– Pamela Lecky ON, BAYVIEW TRAVEL
Uniworld- 5%off past guest which can be combined with other promos.
– Veronique Pelletier ON, CAA NEO
Uniworld, because you can combine benefits with all the other Travel Corp brands.
– Dana Sokoloski SK, CAA SASKATCHEWAN
uniworld- 5% discount also with partner brands
– Sarah McKimmie BC, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
uniworld. Everything is included
– Fraudelle Glaser ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
princess. low deposit, shipboard credit and free beverage packages and upgrades.
– Mary Mohammed ON, Carlson Wagonlit/G.Stewart Travel
Royal Caribbean: available to passengers after their first Royal Caribbean cruise of three nights or longer. Members receive one cruise point for every night sailed onboard a Royal Caribbean International ship, with double the points for suite bookings. The benefits kick in at the lowest level with priority check-ins, breakfast in the line’s private departure lounge, exclusive member parties and matching status on other Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. lines, including Celebrity and Azamara. Higher-level perks include behind-the-scene tours, top-tier member events, priority waitlists for sold-out excursions and spa appointments and
free cruise certificates.
– Teodor Mihail ON, Centre Holidays
Azamara – past passenger discount, comp laundry, internet time
– Michelle Rowan MB, Charleswood Travel
Trafalgar with a repeat customer discount.
– Amber Kelly AB, Crossroad Travel
Regent Seven Seas Society, they provide private member events, discounts and complimentary onboard services.
– Angelika Sawlewicz ON, Cruise Holidays of Clarkson
Oceania – the more you sail, the more you get – grats, laundry, and eventually free cruise, etc!
– Lindsay Paine ON, CWT Blowes Travel & Cruise
Seabourn – they have club points and milestone awards. Guests can earn a gift from Tiffany and Co. as well as a free cruise.
– Deborah Olsen AB, DOGO Services
Celebrity has a great record. Clients enjoy the perks like the beverage packages with no extra charges.
– Gail Boyes ON, Expedia Cruise Ship Center, Barrie
celebrity ,,,, free internet, laundry, on board credit, etc
– Donna Turkington BC, Expedia Cruise Ship Centre New Westminster, BC
Princess – Elite benefits are free wifi – ship discount – future cruise credit discounts – insurance discounts – priority embarkation/disembakation.
– Adele Proulx ON, Expedia CruiseShip Centers Newmarket-Aurora
AmaWaterways. Company refers to the clients like family. Many repeat cruises are remembered by staff time and time again
– Tammy Drysdale NS, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Avalon – Journey’s Club 5% for everything booked after the first cruise
– Cathy Driedger AB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Celebrity, Big, Better, Best promo. They enjoy the beverage package, the on board credit and pre-paid gratuities.
– Nicole Corbin QC, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
My experience is with Avalon. Larger staterooms and better designed as well.
– Michelle Karpik ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
MSC has a great status match program. Allows people to try at a level they are used to.
– Marie Maloney ON, Expedia CruiseShipCenters Barrie
Holland America – on board credits
– Jeannette Zapp B.C., Expedia Cruiseshipcenters, Coquitlam
AMA & Uniworld – Consistent product and services.
– Deborah Bowers NS, Expedia CruiseShipCenters Halifax
Viking due to its excellent service, quality and river cruise itineraries.
– Yvonne Hurst ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters Markham
Princess, great loyalty levels that matter. Future cruise credits are refundable and usable
– Miranda Kynoch BC, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Prince George
viking …for the cost…go same places as other river cruises
– Mary Jane Dubyk AB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters – Sherwood Park, AB
Viking…..referrals and past passenger discounts
– Jana Barz AB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters St. Albert
Norwegian Cruise LineLatitudes Rewards loyalty Program: purchase deposits toward your next cruise and receive exclusive perks in return.
– Young Loo Chin Moy QC, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters TMR
Celebrity Cruises, loyalty club – priority boarding and disembarking, discounts on drinks, photos, spas, laundry, internet; cocktail parties, captains party etc.
– Rose Palmieri ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters, Vaughan
Cunard gives internet minutes that people really like
– Toni Lachance BC, Expedia CruiseShipCenters Westshore
Royal Caribbean, Celebrity & Azamara – they have a great loyalty program to be a crown member or anchor member and they get a lot of repeat clients with the great benefits they offer
– Kayla Mitchell ON, Flight Centre Upper Canada
I believe Princess does as they offer past guest discounts which are amazing.
– Rona Devreese ON, Further Afield Travel and Tours
The larger cruise lines, ie. Princess, Holland, Royal offer past guest discounts. I think Princess has the best repeat guest discounts out there.
– Rona Devreese ON, Further Afield Travel and Tours
Scenic Cruises. They have welcome home benefits and also refer a friend benefits.
– Wendy Nezan ON, Heritage Travel
I have the largest number of clients taking RCCL. Prices are good and most are families.
– Anie Rochwerg Michel QC, HOUSE OF TRAVEL
Viking – airline discounts, free tour.
– Carole Thellend QC, House of Travel
Emerald Waterways due to client satisfaction and the best early booking offers and group offers.
– Karen Weber ON, Imagine Travel Inc
Scenic. It’s all about the customer service and all inclusive nature of the line.
– Jo Ann Wrobel ON, Kemp Travel Group
Avalon waterways had the best panoramic views for clients and offered lots of space.
– Lauren Martin ON, Let’s go travel
Uniworld Heritage CLub – Upgrade, past passenger promotion and laundry
– Deborah Charles BC, Lloyds Travel & Cruises
Norwegian Cruiseline because of the drink packages
– Carol Brennan ON, Mae’s Travel
Princess Cruises has four levels of loyalty benefits : Gold, Ruby, Platinum and Elite.Elite offers free laundry and drycleaning and much more.
– Jennifer Anderson ON, Marlin Travel
– free laundry for Elite pax & 10% off in gift shops onboard.
– Sue Archer BC, Marlin Travel
Uniworld. In 2019 past passengers will get 1000.00 off their cruise fare
– Voula Christou BC, Marlin Travel
I haven’t booked a tonne of river cruises but I have a few that like Scenic.
– Heather McLean AB, Marlin Travel Camrose
For Cruise ships – Oceania, great repeat client benefitsRivercruise – Avalon, you can combine past traveller discount with promotions
– Stefanie Dakin ON, Marlin Travel Niagara Falls
I believe Uniworld’s are best – they offer 5% discount plus onboard benefits such as cocktail party and onboard laundry service.
– Susan Morrison BC, Marlin Travel – Sidney
Carnival has a lot of options for different itineraires in the Caribbean. The ships take a lot of family of 5, and rooms that can accomodate as the age of the family grows.
– Tiffany Durcak ON, Marlin Travel the Travel Centre
Holland America – attracts their age appropriate clientele.
– Bernie Abromaitis BC, Merit Travel
Scenic including all beverages and excursions
– Bonnie Eccles ON, Moreno Travel
I always get satisfaction from my clients when they sail on Oceania.
– Myrna Collins ON, New Wave Travel
I have more repeat clients on Oceania even though they are only just improving their repeat client benefits
– Judy Chuntz ON, Now Destinations
Viking gives the 5% off and if they were smart they would have bought certificates for the 50% off future cruise OBC.
– Sandra Pauwels ON, Pauwels Travel Bureau
Crystal – Crystal Society members get a discount after only one cruise. It applies to every cruise, every destination and improves the longer they cruise
– Sandra McLeod ON, RedDoorTravel
Crystal – discount after first cruiseShipboard credits; cocktail parties; magazine; Free cruise at milestone 25 vs. 30 in other luxury brandsPenthouse upgradesExclusive dinners for various MilestonesSpecial offers
– Sandra McLeod ON, RedDoorTravel
Celebrity – amazing food and service reviews
– Amanda Clarke ON, Robert Q Travel
In our area I would say it is Holland America, as we have a lot of Dutch clients that live here.
– Susan Small BC, Roblin Travel Service Ltd
Families love Royal Caribbean because there is so much for every age group
– Lillian Neave ON, Royal City CarlsonWagonlit Travel
Avalon – updated boats and great use of space for the cabins.
– Michelle Roelofs ON, selloff Vacations
Tauck as they treat their clients well. If there is an itinerary change then they refund the client if monies is due.
– Valerie Miko ON, SellOffVacations
I would say Princess and their savings for past passengers, and the ability to book another sailing while on the cruise! Which I make commission from too!
– Keira Anstett ON, Selloffvacations.com
Carnival and Viking
– Jen Kirby AB, The Travel Agent Next Door
Royal Caribbean -great itineraries and prices -appeals to most people -happy customers
– Daphne Hart NL, The Travel Agent Next Door
Royal Caribbean, \I’ve been sailing with RCI for over 15 years and they are always my clients first request, there staff is amazing not to mention my BDM, she bend over back words to help sort out issues if there are any.
– Ann Shaw ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
Royal Caribbean – On board Credit, Bottle of wine or sparkling in the room , Chocolate strawberry in the room….
– Marissa Rodrigues ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
I have a family who books Norwegian every year. The family also seems to grow each year.
– Tammy Burger ON, The Travel Experts
AMA offers discounts on upgrades depending on how many cruises. Avalon will offer a discount on land portion and Uniworld will offer perks like free laundry and discounts or upgrades.
– Lesley Keyter AB, The Travel Lady Agency (South Travel Inc)
I believe that Viking has some of the best past passenger discounts as they give a discount for the past passenger themselves and then additional discounts for anyone that they refer.
– Renee Herman AB, TPI Inspired Custom Travel
NCL – many benefits depending on the tier you acquire, but for my cruising families it’s the additional internet and discounted excursions. For my couples it’s the complimentary cruises and dinners onboard.
– Patricia Smaglinski ON, Transat Travel
Scenic River Cruises. 5* + luxury cruising and all paid upfront which is what customers want now
– Cathy Ieritano ON, Transat Travel
Uniworld has the best repeat client benefits. Past passenger discounts, free laundry service, cocktail party onboard. Complimentary fruit platter in stateroom on arrival, e-magazine, milestone gifts for multiple uniworld cruisers.
– Michelle Kendall BC, Transat Travel
Uniworld, good ammenities
– Morgan McNally AB, Transat Travel St Albert
I would say Holland America, cause their program for frequent guests is spectacular!
– Monte Elniski Aguilar BC, travel by design
Uniworld!All-inclusive option keeps clients coming back.
– Bonnie Allen ON, Travel Edge
Avalon as you can get a discount for all the brands!
– Sara Mehta BC, TRAVEL MASTERS
Disney cruise line for me. It has something for both adults and children alike. They continue to evolve, re: star wars days, castaway cay, etc.
– Mike Gatenby ON, Travel Only
RCI-reward and promo upgrades for past cruisers.
– Olga Bezditny MB, Travel Professional International
Disney – prebooking excursion farther out then first time cruisers
– Sandra Kopeck AB, Travel Professionals International
I like Holland America ad always good feedback from repeat guests
– Sharla Duchscherer BC, Travel Professionals International
Uniworld River Heritage Club for savings and onboard benefits, fruit platter in room on arrival, free laundry service, e-magazine
– Luana Johnsgaard AB, Travel Time Inc
Viking or Regent as they offer a past discount
– Pam Macey AB, TRAVEL TRENDS
Crystal and Seabourn and Silversea
– Sandie Corson ON, Traveledge
Avalon due to the panoramic cabin views and service(though they all have amazing service)
– Holly McBean ON, TravelOnly
Princess Captains Circle tiers. Special offers and added benefits onboard. I.E. Private cocktail parties, etc.
– Sherri Gorjanc BC, Tri Star Travel and Cruise
Seabourn has great past passenger rates, allow new booking onboard with just $ 1000.00 deposit that gets referred back to agency.
– Robyn Cino ON, tripcentral.ca
Crystal always stand out for continued Greer service on board
– Jill Djoleto ON, Tully Luxury Travel
Crystal Cruises has their Crystal Society benefit as will as their Milestone Program which are combinable with any special offer they may have in the market place
– Halina Melerowicz ON, Tully Luxury Travel
Celebrity/RCCL seems to have the most for clients, with anchor numbers, onboard credits, discounts etc
– Virginia Viragh ON, Uniglobe Donaldson Travel
Uniworld. Getting of the ship with a $0.00 bill
– Christine Pacifico QC, Vision Voyages Est-DT
Viking for their itineraries and the staff on board seem to remember the guests on a second cruise.
– Joanne Stange QC, VOYAGE VASCO STJEAN
Holland America – Mariner program, On board ship credits, booking incentives
– Joan Niemeier BC, Wells Gray Tours
Riviera River Cruises is best for the agents because they will give us commission for life as long as someone we originally booked with them, books again
even if directly with them!
– Jay Mandelker ON, YYZ Travel
I believe Celebrity, and what benefits they receive depends on their level.
– Janice ONeil ON, YYZ Travel Group
Asked & Answered…