The short drive between Munich and Salzburg is a stunning view of mountains.
– Gary Swayze ON, New Wave Travel
I don’t know the route names but anything up to the isle of Skye in Scotland.
– Danielle Bartley ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel Pickering
British Columbia. I have family there and have been many times yet it never ceases to amaze me with the mountain ranges.
– Mike Gatenby ON, Travel Only
Hawaii , driving through lush green lands, plantations, and ocean vistas, feeling secure
– Diane Cloutier QC, American EXpress Global Business Travel
From Vancouver to Kamloops….The scenery in the Rocky Mountains is beautiful+++
– Lynda Westlake ON, Vision Travel
Vancouver to Whistler BC – just so beautiful all along the way
– Ramona Amormino ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
Cyprus, great small country for Driving
– Suri Pillai ON, Discount Coach Tours
Costa Del Sol in SpainSIMPLY BREATHTAKING
– Chris Cassady AB, Flight Centre Mission Calgary
Canadian Rockies. Roads are good condition with beautiful sceneries as well as frequent animal sights along the way.
– Angela Lao ON, Mississauga Executive Travel
Jasper Parkway, nothing beats our Canadian Rockies. I’ve done all the major mountain ranges in North America and our Rockies beat them all
– Lisa Doney ON, Destinations Travel and Cruise Centre
Driving along the coast from Costa Del Sol area to Rhonda. Lovely drive with incredible views of all the mountains and ocean and all the little towns and villages you can stop at along the way makes for a great drive and a great day.
– Audrey Burton NS, Maritime travel
I would say driving down the Pacific Coast from Vancouver to Cabo. The sunsets, mountains and redwoods!
– Keira Anstett ON, Selloffvacations.com
Amazing Ireland and Scotland.
– Deborah Bowers NS, Expedia CruiseShipCenters Halifax
Banff to Kelowna. The scenery is fantastic and hour after hour it only gets better.
– Johan Beukes ON, TravelOnly
Driving through the deserts of the Arab Emirates may not sound scenic but if you get lost, it can become extremely scenic
– Gail Lea Scullion QC, Contact Amerique Voyage
Grenoble to Italy , most historical and beautiful
– suzanne szabo AB, TierOne Travel
Edinburgh to Pethsire
– Frances Young NL, Frances Young Financial Services
New Zealand. From north island to South Island……what an adventure!
– Manya Nolte ON, Southland Travel
Driving along the Niagara Parkway has been called the ‘prettiest sunday drive in the world’ by Winston churchill. I love driving it and viewing the seasonal colours, stopping at a fruit stand and getting a frech basket of peaches or a home made butter tart
– Rebecca (Becky) White ON, Niagara Falls Tourism
Tuscan HIlls, you never want to leave. the drive up to San Gimignano is Specatular, rolling hills and vineyards as far as you can see
– Kathy Hannah BC, Roblin Travel and Cruise
Completing the outer drive of the Island of Oahu was the most scenic drive. We completed it in a convertable Mustang and had beautiful views the entire time! Plenty of scenic outlooks, beaches and parks to stop and soak in your surroundings.
– Stephanie Harvey ON, Expedia Cruiseship centers
atlantic city to Washington, DC saw a few cities and good roads
– Syed Bukhari AB, Moon Travel & Tours Ltd
Going to the Sun Road in Glacier National Park, Montana. Open only for two months in summer, it’s 50 miles of fabulous mountain scenery like no other.
– Dixie Fowler AB, Maritime Travel – Lethbridge
The drive from Nanaimo BC to Tofino. It is a beautiful mountainous drive and also technical. The scenery along the way is breathtaking. A must see and do for any true Canadian.
– Patricia Smaglinski ON, Transat Travel
Scotland. for the mountains and landscapes
– melany tremblay QC, voyages fontainebleau
I think the most scenic drive is The Grand Tour through Italy France & Switzerland. It’s breathtaking!!
– Michelle Kendall BC, Transat Travel
My favourite was in the south of France, following the road next to the Verdon Gorge. The higher you went, the more the gorge look spectacular with its ice blue water and rock formation. Just don
– Phyllis Arsenault QC, SELLOFFVACATIONS.COM
Countryside of Nova Scotia. There are so many villages/tourist stops you could spend weeks stopping at each.
– Valerie Miko ON, SellOffVacations
I hear the road to Hana in Maui is amazing! And the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia. However, I havent personally done either. The 2 most scenic drives I have personally done: Icefield Parkway in Alberta, and highway 142 in Costa Rica around Arenal lake!
– Junelle Walsh ON, Transat Travel
Vancouver to Kelownathe mountains are stunningly beautiful
– Jennifer Syer ON, Selloff Vacations
Too many to choose but Northern Argentina, Romania, New Zealand
– Susan Williams ON, Where2Now / The Travel Agent Next Door
The whole perimeter of Maui. The landscape changes from cliffs to mountains to vegetation
– Karena Graca NB, Uniglobe one travel
the drive to Milford Sound in New Zealand was breathtaking! The scenery was off off a postcard. Mountains, lakes, fields, sheep…it was just amazing.
– Sarah McKimmie BC, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Maritimes, lots of sights to see and things to do.Friendly people all the way
– Angie Kalechyn MB, SellOff Vacations
Banff Jasper causeway natural beauty
– Lynn Tiedemann AB, L T Travel Ltd
Newfoundland along the coast in July – can’t beat the beautiful Canadian coastline
– Heather McLean AB, Marlin Travel Camrose
Driving the autobahn in germany. Picturesque windmills and farms along the way
– Kelsea Wilk AB, Escapes.ca
Quebec – the Laurentians – there are so many beautiful drives and wonderful towns. It is like stepping back in time.
– Susan Morrison BC, Marlin Travel – Sidney
Switzerland, the Alps, the scenery is stunning, period.
– Scott Waldron ON, Gravitate Travel @ The Travel Agent Next Door
The road to Applecross, Scotland
– Jen Kirby AB, The Travel Agent Next Door
Autobahn in Germany. Absolutely stunning country
– Helen Hayward AB, The Travel Agent Next Door
New Brunswick. Beautiful View
– Monica Houle ON, Carlsonwagonlit Travel
I like the Big Sur in California, spectacular views.
– Marie de Lotbiniere Harwood QC, TravelOnly
Hawaii islands, island of oahu most beautiful water fall and nature
– leila javadi QC, voyage gam sps travel
Ring of Kerry. Beautiful scenery and not a lot of traffic considering it is for tourists.
– Sheila Little ON, Maritime Travel
Calgary to Banff….majestic mountains and panoramic views of the Rockies..Floral and fauna and incredible wildlife. Natural beauty that takes you away from connectivity and puts you back into the soul of the country.
– Susan Doherty ON, Maritime Travel
Northern Ireland has spectacular scenery – windy roads and lots of hills. We even had to get out and push our tour bus!
– Lesley Keyter AB, The Travel Lady Agency (South Travel Inc)
Travelling around Ireland and Scotland would be my pick. The landscape changes so drastically from one place to the next and you never can get sick of seeing a castle.
– Kelsey Baron AB, Merit Travel
My mom and I rented a car in Europe and drove 8 countries in 3 weeks. This was before the EURO so crossing borders and paying tolls was an adventure in itself as we didn’t speak the language and probably paid way too much in tolls 🙂
– Robin Fast BC, transat travel richmond centre
The Great Ocean Road in Australia. The scenery is breath taking
– Mark Greenwood BC, Travel Masters
Cabot Trail, Canada’s east coast at it’s most beautiful. It has been considered one of the most scenic drives for over 70 years
– Debbie Poisson ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
Along Rhine River in Germany
– Sue Archer BC, Marlin Travel
Iconic Route 66 – USA historic and varied scenery.
– Jason Courtney ON, Expedia Cruise Ship Centers
Self drive in Ireland..
– Liz Desrochers ON, Transat Travel
from Jasper to Banff on the Columbia Icefields Parkway – breathtaking
– Toni Lachance BC, Expedia CruiseShipCenters Westshore
California coast highway – every turn was a new piece of breathtaking scenery.
– Sharon Whalen NB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
thru the Cape trail in Nova Scotia. the scenery is amazing but lots of narrow turns and steep inclines to scare you
– Cathy Ieritano ON, Transat Travel
Highway to Hannah…AHHHH! scary and spectacular!
– Janis Quenville ON, The Travel Experts
I would think any where in the UK, it’s so green and open. Absolutely stunning
– Rebecca Ondrovic-Mills ON, Sell off Vacations
Most scenic drive would be going between different mountains in the lake district, England. They have sheep in all fields and mountains for miles.
– Jenna Gowland ON, selloffvacations124
Iceland, amazing scenery, which changes around every corner. Plus lots of animals, hot springs etc.Wifi in cars so you can find out about places while on the road.
– Sharon Saliken BC, Transat Travel
Geneva to Berne
– Olu Adediji MB, HRG North America
South France and north Italy mediterrenean nice roads and nice views
– Mynor De La Cruz BC, Marlin Travel Downtown
Northern Italy in the Piedmont area. The scenery changes constantly. The roads wind through small towns and villages and wine country. The people are friendly. The traffic is minimal.
– Karen Weber ON, Imagine Travel Inc
Hana Highway, Oahu…bamboo forest, waterfalls, very lush!
– Luana Johnsgaard AB, Travel Time Inc
Driving along the coast in Australia would be beautiful and scenic or along the west coast of California – I haven’t done many driving tours – The coast of nice France would be great too
– Kayla Mitchell ON, Flight Centre Upper Canada
Oregon coast traveling south bound. Rainforests, huge surf, spectacular beaches, caves, sand dunes, rivers, quaint seaside towns and outdoor activities from extreme and soft adventure to watching beautiful sunsets.
– Debbie Peterson BC, Mt Doug Expedia Cruiseship centers
the California coast – its the driving convertible dream!
– April Caldwell BC, flight centre
I drove from Germany to SPain, and going from Switzerland to France was the most beautiful drive i have ever done, the mountains and bridges, castles. I was in aw.
– Jamie Powers BC, Marlin Travel
Gold coast in Australia. It’s absolutely stunning
– Jai Voyer MB, Out’N About Travel
driving in Burmuda
– Fraudelle Glaser ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Driving along the Rhine in Germany, beautiful little towns along the way, castles and scenic
– Nellie Follings ON, Vision Travel
with the difference in each province
– Elaine Kerr ON, Visioin Travel
Norway. Oslo to Bergen and surrounding area.Fjords and mountains
– Velta Dabolins ON, K.Benn Travel
Split to Dubrovnik, very beautiful scenery and the drive takes you down the Dalmatian Coast
– Morgan McNally AB, Transat Travel St Albert
Joshua Tree National Park, California. Very peaceful and scenic.
– Vittorio Salvatore AB, Alberta Motor Association
Going into the Sun highway in Northern Montana is sublime. The size of the valley’s and mountains are spectacular.
– Christine Elliott BC, Sunsational Vacations – The Travel Agent Next Door
Sea to Sky highway from Vancouver to Whistler – driving beside the mountainside overlooking the ocean is majestic!
– Denise Matheson NS, Maritime Travel
I enjoyed driving the west coast of Croatia with it’s beautiful views at every turn
– Sherri Anne Arsenault ON, Fareconnect Waterloo
Icefield Parkway Canada
– Anne Gibas AB, Newwest Travel
Chapman’s Peak in South Africa was the most spectacular scenery and thrilling ride. Curves in the road uncover the most incredible vistas every time.
– Sarah Kostiw BC, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
Travelling across Canada from Quebec to the Rockies. Every type of natural scene can be witnessed in one country.
– Nicole Corbin QC, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
east coast New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI..the scenery is the best
– Ncole Boudreau NB, Dalhousie travel
Amalfi Coast Italy – the most beautiful drive for the cliffs, sheer drops, beautiful little beaches & all the great towns to stop in to along the way, olive & lemon groves, hotels built into the hills
– Connie Moss AB, TPI
Traveling through Slovenia – picturesque, good highways, views spectacular and people down to earth and super friendly
– Virginia Viragh ON, Uniglobe Donaldson Travel
From Switzerland to Germany. Stop in Davos to see where the world’s dignitaries meet annually. This root is simply awe inspiring. Hills, forests, water, mountains and valleys, nature, nature and more virgin nature. The people are also friendly.
– Rose Finikin ON, HRG North America
Irish Atlantic Way
– Bonnie Eccles ON, Moreno Travel
Ireland, the green rolling hills and castles.
– Susan Edwards NS, TTI CANADA INC
South Africa garden coast.Canadian MaritimesNorth Scotlandbecause it is the very best way to meet the people of the land you visit….full stop
– Alexandra Hale ON, Pacesetter ravel
Germany through the Alsace Region. The view of the Castles.
– Joanne Stange QC, VOYAGE VASCO STJEAN
around the cape in South Africa. Stunning scenery, fabulous places to stop which offer food, shopping and wildlife, never busy, can easily be done in a day
– Sandra Pauwels ON, Pauwels Travel Bureau
Highway 1A (The old Banff Coach road). It’s in the Canadian rockies, has amazing views and usually a lot of wildlife.
– Heidi Hurst AB, Heidiway Travel (TPI)
The eastern townships highway to RTE 91 South thru VERMONT , to Rte 26 thru new Hampshire to Portland Maine . Scenic wilderness , nature , mountains , least spoiled in the 50yrs have been driving it !
– Melanie Petit QC, Maison de VOYAGE
Australia- Great Ocean Road.. The name says it all
– Ana Tremblay ON, Algonquin Travel TravelPlus
Pacific Coast Highway from Washington State to California. So beautiful, along the coast, beautiful scenery and towns to visit.
– Karen Kloosterman BC, Travel Best Bets/Jubilee Travel and Tour
fly and drive iceland absolutely breathtaking
– Amanda Panthaki BC, expedia cruiseshipcenters
drive from Lago di Como to Bellagio. hairpin road all the way up the mountains and overlooking the beautiful towns and northern lakes of como etc
– Sandra Corrao ON, Northstar travel
Driving through Alberta towards Banff and going through the Rockies. The Icefields Parkway is spectacular and is something you won’t forget!
– Michelle Karpik ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters
Canadian Maritime provinces – beauty around every corner! Can’t be beat!
– Lindsay Paine ON, CWT Blowes Travel & Cruise
Icefield Parkway between Jasper and Banff in Alberta – gorgeous scenery, can stop at the Columbia Icefield in between
– Christina Cameron AB, AMA Travel
Hana Highway. Good for either a love affair or a divorce!
– Dawne Wilson BC, Uniglobe Direct Travel
Travelling from Rome to Southern Italy. The houses on the hilltops and the olive groves were breathtaking.
– Rose Palmieri ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters, Vaughan
Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland
– Erin Chee ON, TPI
through Oak Creek Canyon enroute from Grand Canyon to Sedona. It is very unexpected.
– Marlain Wietzes ON, TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS INTERNATIONAL
Vancouver, BC, Canada, Naturally beautiful
– Laxmi Hanumanaguthi ON, CTS Canada
Love the 17 mile drive from Carmel, California, beautiful and relatively safe compared to some other scenic drives (Amalfi Coast).
– Sally Sisco ON, Expedia Cruiseshipcenter
one hour south of sydney australia driving o the wrong side of the road in the moutains a real experience
– Helena C. QC, Club Voyages Trans monde
Arizona to the Grand Canyon-the scenery is so diverse.
– Kristy Richardson AB, AMA Travel
Driving thru Newfoundland
– John Wilkie ON, Transat Travel
Vancouver to Whistler … city views … park views … bridges … ocean views … mountain views … great roads .. great stops along the way …
– Kenneth Blaschuk BC, Vision Travel Solutions
I enjoyed driving in Croatia because from North to South, the geography was so different. When coming out of the mountain tunnel and seeing the crystal blue ocean, it was like being in a totally different country.
– Emma Moxley ON, Travel Professionals International
Oahu, Pali highway. The scenery is beautiful and great lookouts.
– Jerrecca Devereaux AB, The Destination Experts
Driving through Arizona.The scenic route from Sedona to the South rim of the Grand Canyon is spectacular
– Myrna Collins ON, New Wave Travel
my favorite drive was in Ireland doing the peninsula, what a beautiful country and that scenic drive has some of the most beautiful views, a must see at sunset!! the road has soft curves and many spots to pull over for pictures. meeting some sheep farmers on the way was a real highlight for us
– Amber Barnabe MB, Marlin Travel
South Africa Capetown to Johnnsberg
– Rauf Alda ON, Alda Tours Inc
From Los Angeles to San Francisco. The big sur
– Karen Vereecken ON, World Wide Tours
My Scenic drive Ville France to EZe to MonacoBeautiful
– Carol Taylor ON, Breakaway Travel Oshawa
Travelling through Chile – you get to have the cordillera , volcanoes on one side and than the ocean on the other side while going though the desert, wine country , forest , lakes and glaciers…all in one country.
– Gabriela E. ON, EXOTIC DESTINATIONS INC
Through the Keys to Key West. The views are stunning, calming and so many food and drink options to enjoy along the way. The people you meet are friendly and so nice
– Holley Dayman ON, TravelOnly
Driving down the coast in Italy, from Sorrento south as far as you can drive – spectacular
– Bob Young BC, Lloyds Travel
Mallorca has the most beautiful coastline and stunning views!!
– Jeannette Zapp BC, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters, Coquitlam
Around Iceland, it was amazing
– Linda Roulston ON, Marlin Travel The Travel Centre
From Calgary to Jasper. LOVE driving through the mountains
– Francine Coppen ON, Flight Centre
The Garden Route, Johannesburg, South Africa- Good infrastructure- Scenery
– Mohamed Azeez BC, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Galway to Westport in Ireland. The diversity in scenery and the many stops along the way.
– JUANITA ANTLE AB, Marlin Travel
Driving down the coast from Vancouver to Portland…beautiful scenery
– Christina Del Bianco BC, Jubilee Travel
Former Yugoslav coast, scenic
– Bonnie Pedersen BC, Marlin Travel
Scotland’s northwest 500 – magnificent scenery and oeople!
– Heather Moffatt ON, Ellison Tours
Antrim coast in northern Ireland – spectacular scenery and through the Antrim Glens in the Spring when multitude of waterfalls flowing.
– Beverley Oreilly ON, Wings & Waves travel services inc.
Italian Riviera. Beauty of the scenery
– Christine Pacifico QC, Vision Voyages Est-DT
St Maarten. There’s only 1 ‘highway around the island with only about 2 traffic lights. winding roads, beautiful scenery. amazing views.
– Bonnie Little ON, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
I think driving in Ireland is scenic with all the twists and turns, landscapes to sea.
– Erin Serson ON, Goliger’s TravelPlus
I love the Canadian Rockies along the Columbia Icefields Parkway. It is spectacular any time of year and how lucky we are that it is in Canada
– Judy Chuntz ON, Now Destinations
Blue Ridge Parkway, very few people and incredible panoramic views.
– Norm Payne ON, UNIGLOBE ENTERPRISE
Along the Amalfi Coast between Positano and Ravello
– Halina Melerowicz ON, Tully Luxury Travel
Cape Breton NS in Canada
– Dianne Cruise BC, Maritime Travel
Loch Lomond Scotland, the calmness and beauty coupled with the Scottish piper on the ‘hills’, you can’t beat that. If it’s ‘misty’, it’s extremely Erie and beautiful.
– Rona Devreese ON, Further Afield Travel and Tours
Highway 50 – between Montreal and Ottawa
– Marguerite Bertrand QC, Grand Escapades
Peru – incredible views
– Linda Nykulaik MB, Linrose Expert Travel
Near Loch Lomond (not Loch Ness), it’s magical, mysterious and there is a kiltie playing bagpipes on route. On a cloudy day it’s incredible.
– Rona Devreese ON, Further Afield Travel and Tours
Spain thru the mountains down the costal part of south spain
– Catherine Gabourie ON, CAA Travel
Along the Irish Coast. Some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
– Renee Herman AB, TPI Inspired Custom Travel
New Zealand South Island because of the great diversity from mountain driving to flat farmland to snow covered landscapes
– Lillian Neave ON, Royal City CarlsonWagonlit Travel
Ring Road 1, Iceland. Particularly between Reykjavik and Jokulsarlon! Stunning scenery, fabulous road conditions.
– Diane Wheatley ON, Centre Holidays Inc
Toronto to Florida
– Ramona NoorRamdeo ON, Centre Holidays
Asked & Answered…