Around 60 is the average age. I have a couple who cruise regularly so they must have been on about 20 cruises at least.
– Diane Clement ON, Marlin Travel
Between 60 and 70 years. One of my clients has gone on 50 cruises.
– Christina Gula ON, The Travel Network
Average age 60 years. Most number of cruises 30.
– Becky Brenton NS, CWT Harveys Travel
Over 65 and I have clients who have been on over 50 cruises.
– Katherine Hirtzel ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Average age is around 40. I have one client that has traveled on 12 cruises.
– Amber Kelly AB, Crossroad Travel Inc.
Average age is 60…have clients who have travelled Windstar 13 times
– Kim Graham ON, Heritage Travel Plus
Average age is late fifties. The most so far is 13 for one client.
– Chris Walden BC, TPI Walden Tours
Average age I’d say 60+. I have a few clients that sail 3 times per year.
– Deborah Schroeder MB, Southeast Travel
Average age is 55, most # for a river cruise is 4.
– Randy Hughes ON, TravelOnly
one client has 68 cruises
– graham pardoe AB, G&G Travel
Average age is 50+ ; I have clients that have cruised more than a dozen times.
– Suzana Mustapic AB, Traveltote Inc.
55 – 75 years old
I have one client that has 150 nights sailed with Holland America.
– Jodi Donald MB, Marlin Travel
Average age would be 5+. My best cruiser has sailed 18 times.
– Ian Spencer AB, The Travel Agent Next Door
Average age is 70 and up. One of my clients has sailed 35 times on Celebrity and has three more booked!
– Susan Morrison BC, Marlin Travel
45 – 75 years. Average age is 60 years old.
Mostly retirees you enjoy cruising as a life style and can almost live on a cruise on a constant basis.
– Sandra Lawrason ON, DBSchenker
I’d say the average age of my cruising clients is in their 60’s. One couple is on their seventh cruise.
– Sharon Pisesky AB, Europa Travel
60 years of age – I have one couple that has sailed with AMA 3 times now – they have sailed more than 20 times in the past 15 years!
– Jackie Moir ON, Merit Travel Group
Average age is 60. I have a couple who are 5 star Mariners with Holland America, which is over 500 cruise days. I’d say they’ve done 45-50 cruises
– Tammy Allen AB, AMA Travel
average age is about 50 between all the different lines. Have one couple that is at the top for Princess- travel 2 times a year
– shawnda beaudoin AB, ama travel crowfoot
Most of the clients I’ve booked on river cruising have been in their mid 50’s to mid 60’s. For regular cruising i.e Caribbean and Mexico the ages range from 20’s plus.
– Angie Oswald AB, Carlso Wagonlit Travel