Kayaking on Wineglass Bay, Tasmania
– Gary Swayze ON, New Wave Travel
1 Capilano Suspension Bridge in British Columbia
2 Visit La Casa Gelato in Vancouver – you might be able to try liver & onions flavoured gelato…mine favorite was strawberry jalapeno
3 Loch Ness Cruise with visit to Urquhart Castle
4.Jacobite Steam Train crossing the Glen Finnan Bridge (seen in Harry Potter Movies)
– Lynda Westlake ON, Goliger’s Travel Plus
Sailing on a catamaran around the islands of the Canarreos Archipelago, Cuba
– Christine Ward MB, Ixtapa Travel
Bell Island Coal Mines
– Shelby Parsons NL, LeGrows Travel
Ten Drum Culture Village in Taiwan
– Becky Brenton NS, CWT Harveys Travel
Trekking Sapa in Vietnam
– Brittni Busslinger AB, Courtesy Travel Consultants
Cotopaxi mountains in Ecuador
– Celine de Sa Buckley ON, Centre Holidays
Wine tour County of Prince Edward, ON
– Richard Rutter AB, Vegreville Travel Services Inc
Canoeing down the Colorado river
– Sherilyn Arndt MB, Fareconnect
30,000 Islands cruise out of Perry Sound, Ontario.
– Ethel Davey ON, Uniglobe Enterprise Travel Ltd.
Whale watching summer Churchill Manitoba
– Dean Smith SK, CAA
star gazing in any desert : Atacama, Sahara
– Gillian Ou-Hingwan ON, Transat Travel
Salt caves in Poland
– Marie-Therese Nyman ON, 53
Hiking to the Ink Pots in Banff National Park
– Linda Kasza ON, Robert Q Travel
Golden Gai in Tokyo.
– Susan Beare NS, Maritime Travel
South Padre Island, TX
– Sue Fearon ON, Ottawa Travel & Cruise Centre
Lobster fishing in PEI
– Leanne Hardy ON, Travelpath
Hike Machu Picchu
– Carrie Hiebert SK, Thompson travel
The Rioja Wine area of northern Spain, the towns of Figueres and Cadaques in South-east Spain (Dali museums)
– Chris Walden BC, TPI Walden Tours
Camping trip to the Black Hills during Sturgis 75th….it was crazy yet very good!
– Deborah Schroeder MB, Southeast Travel
Three night hut to hut trek along the Laugavegur Trail in Iceland. Finishes at the famous Eyjafjallajokull Volcano.
– Laura Derksen BC, Personal Travel Management
Go up to the northern tip of Borneo and see the baby Orangutan sanctuary at the Rasa Shangrila Hotel
– Marianne Bradshaw AB, Tier One Travel
Wandering the back streets in Chiang Mai, Thailand
– Holly McCullough ON, Exotik Tours
Lava Tube caves in Iceland
– Michelle Conway ON, Travac Travel
– LInda Jadkson SK, Marlin Travel Percy Hunt
Meteora monasteries in greece
– Linda Jung QC, Hrg worldwide
Travel through Bhutan for their Buddhist monasteries and the peoples’ Traditional ways
– Alice Brackhahn ON, Bytown Travel
Stewart Island New Zealand, off the southern tip of the south island of New Zealand. Only 350 residents, 80 percent of the island is national park. There are beaches and native bush to explore and you may a see a kiwi bird in the wild!
– Karen Gay AB, Flair Travel Planners
Overnight camel safari and sleeping in the sand dunes in Jaisalmer, India.
– Jennifer Besharah ON, CAA Kanata
Not exactly off the beaten track….but the drive through Sedona, on the way to the Grand Canyon is beautiful……obviously the Grand Canyon itself takes your breath away. Was lucky to fly over it in a helicopter. Awesome!
– Brad Wolfe ON, Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Taking secondary roads on a road trip and discovering all the odd sights, ie the World’s Biggest Thermometer on the road from Las Vegas to San Diego.
– Elizabeth Ritchie ON, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Barrie
Lriver boating in the French country waterways, or hiking in the Mediterranean Alps
– anka bodnariuc QC, vasco montreal
exploring small vineyards and restaurants and art galleries outside of Quebec City
– Beth Lariviere ON, EA Travel & Tours
Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
– Jacob Golka AB, Flight Centre Southgate
Cooking class in a destination.
– Pascale Kingsley-Poole QC, Voyages Transat Centreville
Visiting an Ostrich Farm in South Africa
– Astrid Murphy MB, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Local markets in Hong Kong
– Hilda Mah AB, Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Terwillegar
Tahiti snorkelling with dolphins
– Diane Vanmeer ON, Di-manic travel ltd
Australia’s Ayers Rock on a Hot Air Balloon ride at 7 am sunrise !
– Judy Sherban ON, Marlin Travel
Doing a dinner with a local family in Croatia while on a Uniworld Cruise. I was hesitant at first but it was the highlight of our trip. So authentic and a great way to really ‘taste’ the local experience.
– Sarah Hupalo ON, Goligers Travelplus
Visiting the Donkey’s in Oatman, Arizona on Route 66
– Katie Kewley AB, Marlin Travel
Glasnevin Cemetery in Dublin
– Cheryl Read AB, Transat Travel Sunridge Mall
Gorilla trekking Rwanda
– Ned Ambrus AB, The Travel Desk
Riding in the back of a jeep up and down the sand dune of Paoay in the Philippines was terrifying but so much fun! The sandboarding included is fun.
– Leah Balagtas AB, Marlin Travel
Watched Leatherback sea turtles laying their egss on the beach at night in Costa Rica
– Betty Yee AB, Internet International Travel
Oldest Prison in North America – Philly,PA
– Sherri McCarten ON, Maritime Travel
Biosphere2, south of Phoenix got rave reviews from clients. They said it is an amazing facility.
– Stacey Taves ON, Cruiseship Centers
Our trackers’ home village in SA – we went and donated to the school there and he was so proud of his home and country and he really had no belongings to speak of.
– Barbara Seymour SK, Sears Travel ITA/Travel Brands
Highland Farms in Scotland
– Olga Kozlova ON, Sears Travel
Pathway of the Gods, Italy
– Lesley Keyter AB, South Travel Inc
Any small unknown town off the Amalfi Coast!!
– Maria Runco ON, Kemp Travel Group
Walking on the sea floor when the tide is out in Alma, NB
– Helen Majcher ON, Thunderbay Cruiseshipcenters
Polar Bears of Churchill and the Beluga Whales
– Barbara Lecker MB, Charleswood Travel
Migration of the wildebeest
– Ian Kew BC, Maritime Trave
Going to a Beach Bar in Barbados and having a beer with the locals.
– Elaine Cohen QC, Skylawn Travel
Parfumeries in Grasse, S. France
– Millie LaBelle On, CruiseShipCenters