Rosemarie Wilson – always sends info and door prizes for consumer events – from the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board
– Lynda Westlake ON, Goliger’s Travel Plus
NWT – Spectacular Northwest Territories
– Lisa Kedian NT, Top of the World Travel
France Melanie Paul Hus -Helpfullness and professional
Vanessa Flore Firmin she is wonderfull and have a smile in her voice
– Francine Gregoire QC, Aquanautes
Ms Sandra from Malaysia Tourism
Ms Athena from JTO
Mr Randy from KTO
– Vicky Ho BC, RSH Travel Inc
Jamaican – they respond very quickly and their resource site is very detailed and helpful
– Sandra tompkins AB, TierOne Travel
Nova Scotia Tourism Board – very quick to reply with very informative answers.
– Adelle Ratcliffe-Smith SK, Travel Masters
Louise from Jamaica, very knowledgeable about the destination finds the answers for you.
– Becky Brenton NS, CWT Harveys Travel
Racquel Queensborough, she is always willing to work with you
– Judy Camillerijones ON, Huntington Travel
Susana at the Mexican Tourism Board. She helps me answer questions and offers good publications to pass on to my clients.
– Ethel Davey ON, Uniglobe Enterprise Travel Ltd.
Barbados and Jamaica are everywhere and respond. Quick responses from Deborah Millington and Joyanne Chichlow. Regular visits from Raquel Queensborough
– Gillian Ou-Hingwan ON, Transat Travel
Astrid LaMarche (Visit Berlin) for making things so easy for travel to Berlin.
– Chris Walden BC, TPI Walden Tours
Jamaica Tourist Board works very hard to make sure Agents are aware about all the details.
– Deborah Schroeder MB, Southeast Travel
Kayla Shubert – Thailand – always ready with a recommendation and puts on great trade shows and participates
– Marianne Bradshaw AB, Tier One Travel
Emma Bowers from the Jamaican Tourist board is my favourite.
– Ian Spencer AB, The Travel Agent Next Door
Dan Hamilton, Always replies quickly and with accurate information to any email I send.
– Alycia Fry ON, Sears Travel Peterborough
Las Vegas tourist board. Keep me updated with the latest info. Easy to contact. Send out literature quickly when requested.
– Sheila Armstrong BC, CruiseShipCenters Westwood
Jamaica -Robert – they make sure I have the destination information I need that is easy to share with clients. They have paper sheets ready to give to clients that is destination specific for their country. They are very easy to get a hold of
– Kelsie Abrahamson AB, TravelOnly
Dan Hamilton and Racquele Queensborough.
There’s been many times, my email to a hotel chain is not answered, I would send an email to Dan and for sure I will get a response from the hotel within the day or within 24 hours. also I rely on his expertise on the history and information about a resort before I book my clients.
I also can rely on Racquele, she goes above and beyond her call of duties, I had a bride who could not decide where she wanted her wedding, I called Racquele, she met me, the bride and groom, and their parents and did a presentation on Jamaica from that they choose their destination wedding to be Jamaica with almost 100 people. plus JTB Fams, she’s very knowledgeable about the history of Jamaica and the resorts, whenever I go on her Fam, I feel very safe and she makes sure we are well taken care of.
– Ann Shaw ON, The Travel Agent Next Door
Tourism Ontario is great because if I have out of town clients they are very up on things to do here in Ontario and can find the convenient connections easily.
– Sandra Lawrason ON, DBSchenker
I would say Rachael from Jamaica tourist board always helpful
– Debbie Marcotte ON, Halton Trafalgar Travel
I don’t have a name of an individual but the Jamaica Tourist Board always sends out blast emails with important info to share with my customers. Jamaica Tourist Board also makes sure the Travel Agents know when their FAMs are.
– Natalie Fenton ON, CWT Youlten Travel
Dan Hamilton is always available and always goes out of his way to assist if there is an issue. Always a lifesaver
– Ann Hiebert MB, Fareconnect.com
I love Emma Bowers who used to work for Jamaica Tourist Board. She always had brochures for me.
– Julie Evans AB, Newwest Travel
Newfoundland Tourist Board reputable, efficient and fast getting back.
– Bonnie Eccles ON, Moreno Travel
Las Vegas have been very helpful in regards to hotels that will work best for clients.
– Amanda Bennett North Hill Flight Centre
Steven R Johnson. He has actually come into the office to talk to us and give us more information
– Kimberly Faber ON, Merit Travel
Coral Perry – she’s awesome! She visits our office and always keeps us up to date.
– Bernie Abromaitis BC, Merit Travel
Paul Barton. from Globus. Professional, and keeps any commitments made to our agency in
terms of promotions, joint sales calls for incentive travel, etc.
– Tom Harris BC, Lloyd’s Travel & Cruises
Carolina Torres – Globus Family
Extremly efficient and extremly fast in doing her job.
For me, personally, she is a miracle in the travel business: nice, fast, knows her job in and out, … I could go on and on about how helpful she is and how tireless she is.
– Anka Bodnariuc QC, Vasco Montreal
Colleen LesSard..Aruba..great with showing us what is best about the island and goes out of her way to be helpful!
– Kate Thomson Murdoch ON, Murdoch Travel
Alison from the St Lucia tourist board because she is always reliable
– Bernice Bryant ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Jennifer-Ann Brathwaite from Barbados Tourism helped with obtaining commission from a hotel
– Yolanda Tomasic ON, Cruisenet Tours & Travel Inc
Jamaica Tourist Board always helpful and willing to send posters
– Beth Lariviere ON, EA Travel & Tours
Juan Sanchez mexicain travel board
– Adam St Denis ON, Orleans Travel and Cruise Centre
Kayla Shubert from Thailand Tourism took myself and 2 of my colleagues on FAM trips overt the years and is always available to host trade shows or help with a suggestion to help close a sale.
– Marianne Bradshaw AB, Tier One Travel
Deborah Milligan BGI – she’s always willing to answer questions and assist when needed.
– Jeannie McMaster ON, Carlson Wagonlit Travel