ACTA has added a number of keynote speakers and topics for upcoming Travel Industry Summit — a bilingual national travel industry event – which is set for Sept. 30 to Oct. 1, 2021.
The two-day virtual event will provide a forum to re-connect, reset and rebuild the industry along the road to recovery.
Travel agents, independent travel agents, travel agency managers, owners and leaders, consortia partners and host agencies are all expected to be in attendance.
Additional speakers include:
- Dr. Dominique Tessier – Medical Director, The Travel Health Group – Restoring Confidence and Travelling Safely in the COVID-19 era
- Indira Barthelemy – Consular Outreach Officer, and Megan Mustonen, Senior Strategist in Consular Advocacy, Global Affairs Canada – Travel Advisories and the Role of Global Affairs
- Amandine Gicquel – Manager Industry Relationships, Canada & Bermuda, International Air Transport Association (IATA) – The Airline Industry and the Demand for Travel
- Marie-Claude Du Cap – CEO, Aléas – Due Diligence: Explore new ways of marketing your agency to meet client needs
- Brett Walker – Chair of the Canadian Association of Tour Operators (CATO) and Nathalie Guay – General Director of ATOQ – Restarting and Rebuilding your Relationship with Tour Operators
During the Summit, ACTA will highlight a number of nominees who have contributed to the Canadian travel industry through advocacy and it is inviting the industry to nominate colleagues and fellow travel professionals.