ACTA Celebrates Travel Agent Day
In a message to agents, ACTA observes that there has never been more reason to take a moment and celebrate travel agents as there is today.
The industry association notes that travel agents have never faced so much adversity as in the past 25 months – yet they have worked tirelessly for their clients, advocated for support over and over again, and now travel agents are finally seeing the return of travel.
However, it also says that today, it hopes agents will take a moment to connect with ACTA. Visit on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) or visit acta.ca/travelagentday to learn how ACTA is celebrating travel agent day and the amazing prizes that are up for grabs courtesy of Air Canada and Sandals Resorts.
The following Travel Agent Day video has been produced by ACTA with travel agents in mind.
And there are prizes as five lucky Canadian Travel Agents will be randomly selected to win one of four prizes:
- 2 system-wide, Air Canada economy class tickets
- One – four-night prize to any Sandals/Beaches Resort
- One complimentary Independent Travel Agent Membership
- One complimentary enrollment to Travel Agent Essentials Course
- One complimentary enrollment into an ACTA’s Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) Course
To qualify you must:
- Follow @ACTACanada and/or @ACTAQuebec
- Like our Travel Agent Day post
- Tag a fellow Travel Agent in the comments (Every comment = 1 entry)
- Share this in your story. You MUST tag @actacanada/@actaquebec for 5 extra entries
The last day to enter the contest will be Wed., May 25 at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be announced in ACTA’s member newsletter and on ACTA’s social feed on Friday, June 3rd. This contest is only open to Canadian travel agents.