ACTA has launched its annual sale on CTC Certification (Certified Travel Counsellor) including the online exam prep course providing a great opportunity for travel agents to upgrade their credentials.
Wendy Paradis, ACTA President, said: “We do this annually in the spirit of “back to school” or “back to business.” This is an opportunity for travel agents to enhance and build their professional brand and earn a marketable credential.”
ACTA members get 40% off during the month on new enrollments, while non-members see a 20% savings. ACTA members pay $195, reduced from $325 and non-members pay $340, reduced from $425.
Said Paradis: “So, this is a great time to join ACTA as well to get the 40% off.”
Benefits of CTC certification, include:
- Use of the CTC logo on emails, business cards, name tag, social media profiles, voice mail and other communications
- Indicates your personal commitment to professionalism and elevates your level of trust and integrity and provides a competitive advantage
- Provides you with the ACTA Membership Card program and its numerous benefits that includes savings on air, cruise, hotels, car rentals, business tools and much more.
- Access to special rates to attend ACTA events and summits, continuing education and professional development
- Identified as a Certified Travel Agent on ACTA’s consumer website – Book with a Travel Agent
The process for earning CTC designation is as follows:
- Contact [email protected] to enroll.
- Upon enrolling, ACTA provides a prep guide, practice test and an exam prep course to assist.
- Successfully complete a 125 question CTC Exam.
- Obtain 1800 hours of relevant travel industry experience or provide proof of $600,000 in sales.
- Performance evaluation completed by your Travel Agency owner / manager.
Go to www.acta.ca for more.