Aeroplan members based in Canada are now able to earn the following when linking their Aeroplan and Uber accounts:
- 1 Aeroplan point per $1 spent on eligible Uber Eats orders over $25 in Canada
- 1 Aeroplan point per $1 spent on Uber Airport Rides (all ride types including Uber X) and Premium Rides (including, UberXL, Uber Comfort, Uber Black, Uber Select etc.) in Canada and the U.S.
- 2 Aeroplan points per $1 spent on Uber Premium Airport Rides in Canada and the U.S.
- Plus, every time Aeroplan members take 10 Uber rides in Canada or the U.S., they’ll receive a $20 CAD Air Canada flight credit
This partnership is an extension to September’s announcement, where Aeroplan Credit Cardholders received a free Uber Pass membership, unlocking unlimited $0 Delivery Fees on eligible food and grocery orders, ride discounts and additional perks with a free Uber Pass membership.
Additional Partnership Benefits:
- New Uber Eats users get an extra 1,000 Aeroplan bonus points for their first order
- New Uber riders will get an extra 1,000 Aeroplan bonus points for their first ride
- All Aeroplan members can redeem their points for Uber gift cards and a 3-month Uber Pass membership at the Aeroplan eStore. Linked members can redeem for both at a discounted number of points
- Aeroplan credit cardholders get a free Uber Pass membership for 3, 6 or 12 months
Go to www.aircanada.com/uber for more.