This week marks the launch of Baxter Media’s 21st annual Agents’ Choice Readership Survey. Like we always say, no one knows travel better than travel agents. The survey asks Canadian agents to vote for their favourite suppliers, destinations, brands, and services in more than 40 categories.
All agents who vote, will be entered in a random draw to win one of five fantastic prizes, including:
- A delightful discovery tour through the sights, sounds, and tastes of ‘The Big Easy’ on Collette’s six-day Spotlight to New Orleans tour for two.
- A $250 Visa gift card from Manulife.
- Uncover Roman monuments, Venetian canals, and Florentine artistry on this picture-perfect seven-day Italian Holiday tour for two from Trafalgar.
- Experience a one-week boutique river cruise by Uniworld for two on any European itinerary in 2020.
- A round-trip flight for two guests travelling to any WestJet destination
The Agents’ Choice Readership Survey is Canada’s original, most authoritative and most popular travel industry poll. Last year, more than 6500 Canadian travel agents cast their votes.
Voting closes on April 3, 2020. Results will be announced at the third annual Agents’ Choice Awards Gala held in Toronto on June 18 at the Liberty Grand and released in a special Agents’ Choice double-issue of Canadian Travel Press / Travel Courier. Gala details and ticketing information will be announced soon.
To vote for all your favourites in the 2020 Agents’ Choice Readership Survey, go to travelpress.com/agentschoice.