Seasoned travel agents know that some clients make the craziest requests.
Antoinette MacKenzie of Explorations Africa in Cochrane, Alta. was asked to have a chocolate cake delivered at midnight while her clients were on safari in South Africa. While she was able to fulfill this extraordinary request, not all agents are so lucky. Dan Martell of Manulife in Surrey, BC had a client ask for an ocean view room in Las Vegas… obviously, not possible.
Whether it’s helping clients choose a suitcase or feeding a beloved cat while clients are away (both true stories), Baxter Travel Media is asking travel agents, like you, to share your funny, odd or totally out-there client requests when you vote in the annual Agents’ Choice survey.
As Canada’s original and most comprehensive travel industry survey, Agents’ Choice asks you to vote for your favourite destinations, suppliers, services and more in 30+ categories. But we also ask you to share some fun stories, like the oddest client request, in a few optional questions along the way.
Complete the survey by April 21 to be entered in a draw to win one of six incentive prizes:
- Two return tickets to one of four new destinations from Air Canada – Berlin, Marseille, Frankfurt or Mumbai;
- Travel voucher worth $5,000 towards any land tour booking with Collette;
- Two system-wide return tickets from any destination in Canada or the US onboard WestJet;
- A Royal Caribbean cruise for two to the Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada, Alaska or Europe with airfare from Encore Cruises;
- $250 Best Buy gift certificate from Manulife;
- An eight-day all-inclusive luxury European cruise for two from Trafalgar/Uniworld, plus $2,000 Trafalgar travel voucher.
The 18th annual Agents’ Choice readership survey is the largest and most influential gathering of travel industry information of its kind in Canada. All your favourites will be shared in Baxter Travel Media’s Agents’ Choice issue published in June.
Vote now at http://www.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=5509284.