Baxter Media’s annual Agents’ Choice Readership Survey has re-opened for a limited time in case you missed it the first time around.
“The lockdown due to COVID-19 came right in the middle of our Agents’ Choice voting period,” explains Wendy McClung, Executive VP, Operations. “We realize that so many professionals in our industry look forward to selecting their favourites every year, so we wanted to re-open the survey to make sure everyone can have their say and cast their vote.”
If you did miss the chance to vote in Agents’ Choice, Canada’s original and most authoritative travel industry survey, you can vote now through July 17 at www.travelpress.com/agentschoice.
By voting for your favourite destinations, suppliers, brands and services in 40+ categories, you will be entered in a draw to win one of five fantastic prizes:
- A delightful discovery through the sights, sounds, and tastes of ‘the big easy’ on Collette’s six-day Spotlight to New Orleans tour for two
- A $250 Visa gift card from Manulife
- Uncover Roman monuments, Venetian canals, and Florentine artistry on a picture-perfect, seven-day Italian Holiday tour for two from Trafalgar
- One-week boutique river cruise by Uniworld for two on any European itinerary
- Roundtrip flight for two guests travelling to any WestJet destination
Please note that any travel prizes will be held until regular travel resumes or at the sponsor’s discretion.
Look forward to survey results being released this fall in a special 21st anniversary edition of the Agents’ Choice Awards Issue.
To receive your copy, subscribe today at www.travelpress.com/subscribe.