Park’N Fly awarded 5 Google Home smart speakers to 5 lucky Canadian travel agents last month. Winners were chosen at random from 1,200 eligible entries submitted to Park’N Fly’s Google Home Travel Agent Sweepstakes during the contest period which ran from Sept. 15 to Nov. 30, 2018.
Each Grand Prize consisted of 1 Google Home smart speaker valued at $179. Winners include:
- Claire Banman, Roblin Travel — Chilliwack, BC
- Jackie St. Thomas, Algonquin in the Park TravelPlus — Sherwood Park, AB
- Leah Jacobs, Flight Centre Upper Canada Mall — Newmarket, ON
- Mandy Yallop, Marlin Travel — Brantford, ON
- Rob Tallon, Flight Centre Oshawa Centre — Oshawa, ON
- Julie Bond, TripCentral — Guelph, ON
- Johanne Castro, Breakaway Travel — Oshawa, ON
Congratulations to each of the winners! Keep an eye out for more chances to win with Park’N Fly in 2019.
A Canadian operated company with over 40 years of airport parking experience, Park’N Fly has earned the reputation for providing cost effective services for both business and leisure travellers.
For more, drive on over to www.parknfly.ca .
Paul DeRose, Park’N Fly (left) with
Johanne Castro, Breakaway Travel (right)
Mandy Yallop, Marlin Travel