Air Canada Vacations Wraps Up 2023 Product Launches
Air Canada Vacations’ annual #ACVDreamMakers cross-country product launch series concluded last week with a total guest attendance of more than 2,500 travel agents, including tourism board representatives, hotelier and cruise lines partners such as Title Sponsors Sandals & Beaches and Bahia Principe Hotels and Resorts, Interactive Sponsor Inclusive Collection, Part of World of Hyatt, and Entertainment Sponsor Norwegian Cruise Line.
The 2023-24 road shows took place in Halifax, Vancouver, Edmonton for the first time, Montreal, and Toronto along with a series of regional training sessions across Canada until end of the month.
Nino Montagnese, Vice President, Air Canada Vacations, said: “We are so thrilled to share the excitement of all of collections with our trade partners. Coupled with the trust and convenience of flights aboard Air Canada, we’re proud to offer a wide range of options including hotel accommodation, tours, captivating cruises, and convenient car rentals around the world that cater to every traveller’s needs. Our shared customers can already begin to dream bigger and see the world with confidence.”
Along with its new product line, Air Canada Vacations unveiled its second edition of the Travel Agent Toolkit. The resource tool includes relevant information to help agents book their customers’ next vacation including a step-by-step guide to using the interactive digital brochure Dream of Sun as well as for the flight schedule for winter, an overview of available hotels and cruises, a sneak peek at Air Canada Vacations’ Instant Group Quote (coming soon), a new feature designed to enhance travellers’ journey at destination, as well as Air Canada Vacations promotions and offers.
And in continuing to celebrate its partners, Air Canada Vacations awarded a variety of recognition honours at every event.
Here is the comprehensive list:
National Travel Agency Partner
- 2023 Network Partner of the Year – Transat Distribution Canada
- 2023 Diversification Award – Voyages En Direct
- 2023 Home-Based Network Agency Partner – The Travel Agent Next Door
- 2023 Online Travel Agency Parter – Red Label Vacations
Regional Travel Agency Partner
- 2023 Top Agency, Vancouver – Escapes.ca
- 2023 Diversification Award, Vancouver – Travel Best Bets
- 2023 Top Agency, Edmonton – New West Travel
- 2023 Diversification Award, Edmonton – AMA Travel
- 2023 Top Agency, Ontario – Trip Central • 2023 Diversification Award, Ontario – Blowes & Stewart Travel Group
- 2023 Top Agency, Quebec – Voyages A Rabais
- 2023 Top Agency, Atlantic Canada – Maritime Travel Inc. • 2023 Diversification Award, Atlantic Canada – Expedia Cruises St John’s
- Award of Excellence – Sandals & Beaches
- Prestigious Partner of the Year – Bahia Principe Hotels and Resorts
- Most Recognized and Fastest Growing Partner – Inclusive Collection, Part of World of Hyatt
- Innovative Marketing – Norwegian Cruise Line • Rising Star – MGM Muthu Hotels
Ana Paula De Souza, Director of Sales, Air Canada Vacations, said: “We’re thrilled to have showcased all of our collections to our trusted travel partners to help them make their customers to dream bigger and see the world a reality. This tour is a celebration, thanking our outstanding trade partners for their continued support.”