Air France is expanding its flight schedule to leisure destinations this winter with the introduction of two North American routes to the Caribbean.
Travellers can now fly from YUL-Montreal and JFK-New York to Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe.
Air France will fly once a week between Pointe-à-Pitre (PTP), Guadeloupe, and Montreal (YUL), with the following schedule:
- AF624 Pointe-à-Pitre to Montreal departing 3:20PM arriving 7:50PM [Tue]
- AF625 Montreal to Pointe-à-Pitre departing 1:00PM arriving 6:50PM [Wed]
The week of Dec. 6, 2021, Air France will add a second weekly flight to the route with the following schedule:
- AF624 Pointe-à-Pitre to Montreal departing 4:20PM arriving 8:50PM [Fri]
- AF625 Montreal to Pointe-à-Pitre departing 1:00PM arriving 6:50PM [Sat]
Out of New York (JFK), the schedule is:
- AF622 Pointe-à-Pitre to New York departing 4:00PM arriving 8:10PM [Wed]
- AF622 Pointe-à-Pitre to New York departing 4:10PM arriving 8:20PM [Sat]
- AF623 New York to Pointe-à-Pitre departing 7:40AM arriving 1:05PM [Thu
- AF623 New York to Pointe-à-Pitre departing 7:50AM arriving 1:15PM [Sun]
Both routes will be operated by Air France’s Airbus A320 aircraft equipped with Business and Economy cabins. With 168 seats, those who opt for a business cabin will get to experience elevated service, including a dedicated catering service, access to business class lounges, and other amenities. Middle seats in business class are also blocked for extra comfort.