AmaWaterways Sets Sail With New Course For Agents
AmaWaterways is setting sail with Course 4 of its AmaAcademy, an interactive online education platform designed to help travel advisors grow their business with the luxury river cruise line.
The newest course entitled ‘‘The Rhine, Main, and Moselle Rivers with AmaWaterways’’ highlights a selection of the luxury river cruise line’s most popular European itineraries and compliments the Course 2 learning module which focused on Danube itineraries.
Advisors qualify for reduced FAM rates after completing Course 1 – Heart of the River, and graduates who make a new reservation within 90 days of completing any of the four courses will receive a C$50 gift card.
Alex Pinelo, senior vice president of sales, said that: “Providing valuable resources to support our travel advisor partners and help them grow their river cruise business has always been a major focus for AmaWaterways. We are very excited to launch this new course about our popular itineraries on the Rhine, Main and Moselle Rivers.
Pinelo continued: “We are confident this new module will allow our partners to grow their sales through a deeper understanding of the special river cruise experience we offer our guests. Completing AmaAcademy courses provides our travel partners with important destination and product knowledge and also qualifies them for reduced FAM rates to experience for themselves the AmaWaterways difference.”
New advisors to AmaAcademy can earn C$200 in reward gift cards by completing all four courses and making four reservations within 90 days of each completed course.
AmaAcademy courses include:
- Course 1: AmaWaterways, Heart of the River — This introductory course outlines the history, people and important product features that set AmaWaterways apart.
- Course 2: The Danube River with AmaWaterways — This course provides travel advisors with the insider knowledge they need to inspire their clients to cruise the legendary Danube River, the quintessential experience for first-time river cruisers.
- Course 3: Group Business with AmaWaterways — From group savings to creative ideas to attract new groups, this course has everything travel advisors need to know about growing their group business with AmaWaterways.
- Course 4 — The Rhine, Main and Moselle Rivers with AmaWaterways — From exclusive experiences, pre- and post-cruise land package details and valuable sales tips, this new course will help travel advisors successfully sell AmaWaterways’ cruises on the Rhine River and along its tributaries, the Main and Moselle Rivers.
AmaAcademy is an integral part of the AmaWaterways’ Travel Advisor Portal which also provides access to a range of travel advisor tools including Online Booking Engine, current promotions and 30 valuable marketing toolkits including Grand River Cruises Toolkit, providing details on AmaWaterways’ 14-night itineraries and longer cruises, as well as From Oceans to Rivers Toolkit, highlighting sales strategies and resources to encourage ocean cruisers to try river cruising with AmaWaterways.
Other educational opportunities on AmaWaterways’ Travel Advisor Portal include:
- The Travel Advisors’ Sales Guide: the ultimate sales reference guide developed to assist travel partners to profitably grow their sales with AmaWaterways.
- FAM opportunities: travel advisors are invited to take advantage of reduced rates to experience the AmaWaterways difference for themselves. Most Europe sailings are open for special FAM rates (based on availability) within 60 days prior to departure.
- Seminars on The River: these special sailings give travel professionals the chance to enjoy some of the line’s most popular river cruise itineraries, hosted by expert sales team members who share in-depth product knowledge, strategies and key sales tips while onboard. 2024 dates will be released on the Travel Advisor Portal soon.
Travel Advisors are also invited to attend weekly Webinar Wednesdays where company executives, supported by behind-the-scenes moderators, share valuable product information, promotional offers and answer questions.
Sail on over to www.AmaWaterways.ca for more.