The premium travel experience just got an upgrade with the launch of a new American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Credit Card.
Designed for the frequent traveller and avid Aeroplan Member in mind, the American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card provides travel benefits from American Express, Aeroplan and Air Canada.
“We’ve seen premium travel grow as a category, with card members looking for ways to access even more travel perks,” said Kiran Makam, vice-president of Consumer Charge Cards & New Business Development, American Express Canada. “With the American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card, we’re able to offer the very best benefits offered from three of Canada’s prestigious travel brands: American Express, Aeroplan and Air Canada.”
Benefits and features of the new card include:
- Two Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of certain eligible Air Canada purchases, and 1.25 Aeroplan Miles on all other purchases.
- 50,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
- Annual Partner Ticket (redemption limit of up to 25,000 miles).
- American Express Concierge Service.
- American Express Travel Services.
- Air Canada Priority Check-in.
- Air Canada Complimentary First Checked Baggage (up to five bags annually).
- Option to purchase Air Canada Privilege Flight Passes.
- Unlimited access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges and Priority Pass Lounges.
- $200 Annual Travel Credit when booking through American Express Travel Services.
- Priority access to the Aeroplan Contact Centre when calling the Aeroplan Priority Line.
- Miles earned on purchases can contribute towards Aeroplan’s Distinction Status.
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Five Star Membership.
Access to American Express AeroplanPlus Reserve Card benefits at Pearson Airport, include priority security lane, complimentary valet service, priority limo and taxi lane.
There is an $899 annual fee.