AMR Collection has announced two new resort brand management deals — Zoëtry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos and Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia.
The two properties are conversions from independent resorts and will expand the Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts portfolio to seven properties, establishing its footprint in two additional destinations upon opening.
Opening in November 2021, Zoëtry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos was previously part of the Zoëtry collection of resorts until 2015 and now returns after operating as an independent hotel.
The resort will feature upscale amenities including:
- 60 exclusive beachfront suites offering outstanding sunset views of the Sea of Cortez unlike any property in the area
- Exceptionally spacious ocean-view suites
- Two restaurants and two bars
- Four pools and a relaxing spa for guests to enjoy
- The hacienda-style resort embraces the region’s architecture and spirit to create the ultimate intimate boutique hotel experience
- The resort design showcases graceful arches, cobbled courtyards, tiled fountains, abundant tropical gardens, and authentic Mexican architecture to produce a uniquely intimate atmosphere
Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia, formerly the Marigot Bay Resort and Marina, is the first AMR Collection branded property to open on the Caribbean island and will feature amenities including:
- 124 rooms and suites
- Access to one of the most noteworthy marinas in St. Lucia, which is lined with boutique shops, offering guests a variety of shopping throughout their stay
- Four restaurants and four bars
- Two infinity pools with spectacular views of Marigot Bay, as well as a spa for guests to enjoy
The resort opening date will be announced at a later date.
Both resorts will offer guests all of the benefits of Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts’ Endless Privileges, which offers amenities including finely appointed accommodations, no check-in or check-out times, gourmet cuisine, unlimited top-shelf spirits, 24-hour concierge, cultural enrichment activities, and more.
The brand also offers AMR Collection’s CleanComplete Verification™, 360-degree safety and hygiene protocols centred on guest safety and peace of mind during vacation.