Signalling the continuation of a groundbreaking integration that began more than a year ago of two Hawaii-based hotel management companies, Aqua Hospitality and Aston Hotels & Resorts – both operating businesses of Interval Leisure Group – have announced the group will now operate under the Aqua-Aston Hospitality banner.
Kelvin Bloom, president of Aqua-Aston Hospitality parent company Aqua-Aston Holdings, Inc., commented. “With the integration of two experienced hotel management companies, we believe that our rich expertise developed during a combined 80 years in the industry will greatly benefit our owners, guests, employees and travel partners.”
Matt Bailey, president and chief operating officer of Aqua-Aston Hospitality, said a natural part of the integration process has also been to develop a refreshed identity.
“Operating under the Aqua-Aston Hospitality banner, we now have a new look and have further differentiated our five brands. We want everyone to know our biggest strength, that we offer a robust portfolio of hotels for all.”
The group’s five brands include:
- Aston Hotels & Resorts, a leading provider of hotels, condominium resorts and villas in Hawaii and US mainland locations, is popular with travellers seeking the comforts of home, away from home.
- Stylish, upper-mid scale hotels with plenty of personality for the savvy traveller, Aqua Hotels and Resorts provides an active, playful experience at a wide range of properties throughout Hawaii.
- An eclectic collection of economy hotels that deliver good value for money, Lite Hotels caters to the budget traveller looking for something friendly, simple, and local.
- Instinct Hotel Collection, formerly known as Monogram, offers distinctive experiences and personal service at noteworthy hotels and resorts.
- Maui Condo & Home appeals to guests looking to live like a local during extended stays, and is expanding its portfolio of professionally managed condo accommodations across the islands.
Photo credit: Aqua Hotels and Resorts