G Adventures is responding to a growing trend that sees travellers indicating on their next trips, they are looking to travel with multiple friends and/or family members.
In fact, in a recent panel survey, the tour company found that 34% of travellers were planning this kind of trip.
Responding to the growing trend, G Adventures has released a program of 80 tours that provide additional benefits over and above those they would normally receive when booking private small group travel.
The operator’s new ‘Book Your Bubble Collection’ gives travellers the opportunity to reconnect with their loved ones and their love of travel at the same time, while feeling safe and comfortable in the company of the people joining them in their ‘private bubble’ during their adventure.
Additional benefits being offered across the 80 tours, which include Active, Marine, Classic and 18-to-Thirtysomethings travel styles, include more flexible booking conditions and incentives such as discounted tours for trip organizers, which can also be shared between the group of travellers. On all tours travellers will also experience the added health and safety measures of G Adventures’ new Travel with Confidence policy.
Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures, says the Book Your Bubble Collection benefits for private travel are the latest offering from the adventure operator to help build confidence with people looking to travel again.
Said Poon Tip: “We want to ensure travelling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. The Book Your Bubble Collection makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before. G Adventures is a company built on changing lives through travel, and there are local people who need our support, so we’re doing all we can to encourage travellers to get back out there and start making a difference again as soon as it is safe to do so.”
The benefits of the new collection, include:
- Book Your Bubble with eight people and the eighth spot is discounted by 50% – perfect for a bubble of two families, a group of friends, or even four couples, or Book Your Bubble with 12 people and the 12th spot is complimentary.
- Groups can divide discounts across individuals in the group if they prefer.
- Groups can combine the private tour price with current G Adventures’ sales for added discounts – including the current 15% off sale which runs up to Aug. 31, 2020.
- Flexible ‘cancel and rebook’ options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- All groups are led by a local chief experience officer (CEO) to provide additional local knowledge and safety recommendations.
For more, agents can submit a request via Book Your Bubble with Private Travel, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Credit: Photos courtesy of G Adventures