Butterfield & Robinson has unveiled six new trips for 2018, including a self-guided walking trip in the Cotswolds, cycling in South Africa, and a handful of itineraries in new destinations across Europe.
With over 50 years of planning and executing unique and unforgettable trips, B&R continues to cement its legacy as a leading active and luxury tour operator for its travellers.
New trips for 2018 include:
- Berlin to Prague Biking, from US$4,995 (6 days / 5 nights)
- Holland Walking, from US$4,995 (6 days / 5 nights)
- South Africa Biking, from US$7,995 (7 days / 6 nights)
- Romania Biking, from US$5,795 (6 days / 5 nights)
- Basque Country Walking, from US$5,995 (6 days / 5 nights)
- Cotswolds Self-Guided Walking from US$2,495 (6 days / 5 nights)
For more, go to http://www.butterfield.com/new-trips .