Beginning Oct. 24, when Antigua’s Curtain Bluff opens for its 59th season, visitors headed to the island will be able to call the storied resort home by taking advantage of Antigua’s new Nomad Digital Residence visa program.
The visas allow visitors to “live and move freely” across the territory and benefit from Antigua and Barbuda’s personal income tax-free status.
The island nation has experienced a very small number of COVID-19 cases and has an effective system of containing community spread, making the country one of the safest environments in the world.
To align with this new visa program, Curtain Bluff has launched an Extended Stay package.
The promotional offer features 50% off stays for 21 days or more booked in the Hulford Collection of suites for two adults, and an extra person or child.
The offer is valid for the following top category suites at the resort:
- Cliff Suite
- Terrace Suite
- Grace Bay Suite
- Morris Bay Suite
Package details are as follows:
- Valid for travel: Oct. 24 – Dec. 16, 2020; Jan. 4 – May 31, 2021
- Booking dates: Now to Dec. 31, 2020
- Minimum stay: 21 days
- Deposit policy: 7-night deposit due on booking, balance plus taxes (24%) due on checkout
- Bookable by calling the hotel reservations line direct (888-289-9898) and referencing the LONG STAY PROMOTION.
- Terms and conditions: Stay must not be below the minimum number of days to qualify in ONLY the Hulford Collection of Suites. Early departures will be charged for a minimum of 21 days. Subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other package or offer.
- Rates starting at $855 all inclusive; extra person or child rate remains per resorts published rack rates
Go to https://curtainbluff.com/ for more.