The federal government’s preliminary list of authorized quarantine hotels that was released last week has now (Feb 22) been expanded.
On the web page where the quarantine hotels are listed, it also notes that hotel stopover bookings are managed by GB Travel Canada Inc., and are available by phone only.
Bookings can be made by calling 1-800-294-8253.
And it makes it clear that bookings can’t be made directly with the hotel.
The list of hotels is as follows:
Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Acclaim Hotel
- Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Days Inn by Wyndham
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Radisson Vancouver Airport
- Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport
Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ)
- Alt Hotel Pearson Airport
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
- Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport
- Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Aloft Montreal Airport
- Baymont by Wyndham Montreal Airport
- Crowne Plaza Montreal Airport
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Montreal Airport
- Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal
When booking travellers will be required to provide:
- Traveller name(s)
- Date(s) of birth
- Arrival city and date
- Payment information
- Special requests and accessibility concerns
- Pet information
Travellers will receive email confirmation of their accommodation within 4 hours of booking.
Costs of these hotel stopovers may vary by location. The price will include costs associated with the:
- Infection prevention and control measures
For information on the responsibilities of hotels in the program, click here.
As for travellers expectations of the program, click here.