Carnival Cruise Lines Puts Celebration Key On The Itinerary
Carnival Cruise Line opened for sale approximately 400 cruises that will bring guests to Celebration Key, its new exclusive cruise port destination in The Bahamas, beginning with the first calls in July 2025.
Beginning Sept. 28, guests can book cruises on the first 12 Carnival ships, sailing regularly from eight homeports, visiting Celebration Key in 2025 and 2026. Located on the south side of Grand Bahama Island, Celebration Key will offer a variety of fun, relaxation and adventure options for everyone. Promising guests a key to paradise no matter how they define it, there will be endless ways to enjoy the destination, whether the pristine white sands of the mile-long beach, authentic Bahamian shopping and dining, or excursions to explore the beautiful island of Grand Bahama.
The destination’s features and offerings will be anchored around the largest freshwater lagoons in the Caribbean that will offer numerous recreational and leisure activities for both families and adults. Carnival ships will dock at an adjacent cruise pier that can accommodate up to two of Carnival’s Excel-class vessels simultaneously and will allow guests direct access to Celebration Key. The 12 Carnival ships, sailing regularly from eight homeports, that will visit Celebration Key are:
From PortMiami: Carnival Celebration and Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Celebration will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 20, 2025.
- Carnival Conquest will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings beginning July 18, 2025.
From Port Canaveral: Mardi Gras, Carnival Freedom and Carnival Glory
- Mardi Gras will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 19, 2025; as well as one nine-day Eastern Caribbean sailing on October 30, 2025. In addition, Mardi Gras will sail two 14-day Transatlantic voyages: the first from Port Canaveral to Barcelona on Sept. 13, 2025 and the second from Barcelona to Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2025.
- Carnival Freedom will sail four- and five- day Bahamas sailings beginning July 19, 2025.
- Carnival Glory will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings from July 21, 2025.
From Galveston: Carnival Dream and Carnival Legend
- Carnival Dream will offer eight-day Eastern Caribbean sailings from July 26, 2025.
- Carnival Legend will feature Celebration Key on several 10-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean cruises.
From New Orleans: Carnival Liberty
- Carnival Liberty will sail seven- and eight-day Eastern Caribbean voyages from July 20, 2025.
From Baltimore: Carnival Pride
- Carnival Pride will set sail on seven-day Bahamas sailings from July 20, 2025, along with a 14-day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal cruise on Jan. 11, 2026.
From Jacksonville: Carnival Elation
- From July 21, 2025, Carnival Elation will offer four- and five-day Bahamas cruises.
From Norfolk, Va.: Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Sunshine will sail six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises from October 18, 2025.
From Mobile, Ala.: Carnival Spirit
- Carnival Spirit will offer six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises beginning Nov. 2, 2025.