As part of its ongoing “Onboard with You” trade support platform, Carnival Cruise Line has added a variety of enhancements to GoCCL.com, its travel agent Internet portal.
New Enhancements include:
- Streamlined booking process offering a significant reduction in the number of steps required to make a booking, offering additional speed and convenience when creating a new booking.
- A new customized “nearby stateroom search” feature allowing travel agents to more easily search for multi-category staterooms that are located within close proximity.
- New booking process features with an accordion-style window to guide agents throughout each step of the booking including guest information entry, rate selection, upsell options and stateroom category availability without leaving the page.
- An enhanced “specialty cruise” column, which now includes “Cozumel Plus” itineraries with an option to click on a video describing the program.
- A new “select and add more staterooms” feature that allows agents to book multiple staterooms based on the current booking they are working on without having to re-enter search criteria.
- An expanded “stateroom information screen” that provides agents with an overview of the selected stateroom including updated images, floor plans, and 360 degree view, as well as a full description of features and amenities of the chosen stateroom.