As part of an ongoing effort to provide guests with the widest variety of choices at sea, Carnival Cruise Line is totally transforming its shipboard shopping experience with renovated spaces and popular items from some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Victoria’s Secret, Swarovski, Pandora, TAG and others.
The following is a breakdown on some of the many new offerings available across the fleet:
- Effy (12 ships) – one of the largest manufactures of fine jewelry in the US, Effy’s tax- and duty-free items feature a lifetime guarantee and run the gamut from coloured gemstones and diamonds to tanzanite and other top-of-the-line products.
- Swarovski (25 ships) – one of the world’s leading retailers of fashion jewelry offering custom jewelry, pearls, sterling silver and more.
- TAG (24 ships) – a leading manufacturer of high-end luxury timepieces, TAG’s constantly evolving line of fine watches are worn by celebrities and sports stars the world over.
- Pandora (10 ships) – the nation’s top costume jewelry provider offers a selection of custom bracelets, rings, necklaces, and charms, including, appropriately enough, some tied to a vacation theme with cruise ships, palm trees and sandals.
- Invicta (25 ships) – this high-end retailer offers a full line of fashion watches with hundreds of different styles to choose from – from exercise to every day and special occasions – providing consumers with a watch to suit any mood or taste.
- Victoria’s Secret (22 ships) – purveyor of top beauty products offering a variety of popular items and accessories, including mists, lotions and perfumes, with convenient displays divided by the categories of Prestige, VS Fantasies and Rollerballs.
- Los Cincos Soles (four ships) – this Mexican-themed retailer offers sterling silver jewelry, souvenirs, T-shirts, authentic arts and crafts created by local artisans.
Additionally, the line’s Cherry on Top sweets shops offering bulk candies, novelty items and apparel are currently available on 20 ships.