Cathay Pacific, NEO Financial Launching Credit Card Program In Canada
Neo Financial and Cathay Pacific are partnering to launch a new card program created for Canadian consumers who love to travel. With Canada’s only card that earns Asia Miles, customers will enjoy premium rewards at home and abroad, significant travel benefits and insurances¹, and helpful digital features in the Neo app. Not only that, a secured option is available for newcomers to Canada with guaranteed approval – no credit history required.
Cathay Pacific celebrated its 40th anniversary of connecting Hong Kong and Canada this year. The first nonstop service from Hong Kong to Vancouver launched on May 1, 1983. Today, Cathay Pacific offers nonstop service from Toronto and Vancouver to Hong Kong and over 60 destinations, including 16 airports in 15 cities in the Chinese Mainland.
When the program becomes available this fall, Cathay Pacific cardholders will enjoy:
• Welcome offer: Receive up to 45,000 Asia Miles³ – enough to cover a one-way, economy class flight from Vancouver or Toronto to Hong Kong.
- 10% booking discount: For a limited time, get 10% off Canada-origin Cathay Pacific bookings
- Premium rewards: Earn one Asia Mile per dollar on every purchase in Canada? and double the miles on purchases outside of Canada? and on Cathay Pacific flights. Plus, receive an average of 5x the Asia Miles at thousands of Neo partners and up to 15x? on first-time purchases
- Travel benefits: Get priority online check-in, access to airport lounges, in-flight Wi-Fi, and unique and memorable experiences worldwide
- Significant insurances: Enjoy peace of mind with protection against flight cancellation, baggage loss, flight delay, car rental theft and damage, and more
- Helpful digital features: Access spending insights, 24/7 chat support, real-time card management, and proactive alerts and notifications in the Neo app
Go to www.cathaypacific.com for more.